Junior Technical Support Engineer
Inspire the World, Create the Future
Do you believe in the power of technology to help shape a brighter future and a stronger global community? Are you inspired by the possibilities? Are innovation, camaraderie, and the pursuit of excellence part of your innate drive? Then you've got what it takes to succeed at Samsung.
Why We Want You
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our Customer Operations Team supporting our industry leading B2B products and SDKs.The ideal candidate is passionate about learning new technologies and applying the acquired knowledge to solve customer and partner issues. Skills paramount for this role include effective communication, attention to detail, and a positive “can do” attitude.
What You’ll Do:
- Support Samsung’s B2B products and SDKs through the web-based ticketing system, online discussion forum, and if required, additional phone support for more advanced troubleshooting.
- Track, replicate, and troubleshoot escalated issues with the collaboration of the support and R&D teams.
- Drive issue resolution on behalf of customers and partners.
- Update the knowledge base and participate in regular discussions to facilitate knowledge transfer to customers and support teams.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or a related field
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server technologies
- Demonstrated ability to document, track, troubleshoot and resolve time sensitive issues
- Experience working with remote teams and driving resolution for issues that require multiple teams working together
- Excellent written, verbal, and communication and customer service skills
- Must demonstrate technology focused curiosity and strong interest in mobile technology
Samsung is an equal employment opportunity employer. We thank you for your interest in working forSamsung. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.