INKOMPASS - Global Internship Program
*Hiring Across Canada*
Are you curious, inquisitive and self-driven? Are you looking to channel your passion to make a difference in the company that you work for and on your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you!
INKOMPASS is a global internship program from Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. (a subsidiary of Philip Morris International) that offers an internship experience to those who would like to discover their potential and unlimit themselves.
This is a personalized 2-cycle summer internship program which enables students to discover themselves, their interests, strengths and areas of both personal and professional development through continuous feedback.The INKOMPASS program will prepare you for a long-term and exciting career with the organization, giving you a chance to be offered a job even before you graduate and set you on a path to be a future leader with us!
You will be joining a global company that is going through a fundamental change and transformation. PMI is leading that change with the vision of a smoke-free future!
We are recruiting for multiple opportunities in our internship program and we have multiple routes into our business (to name a few): marketing (digital, brand, trade, and retail), information systems, human resources, corporate affairs, finance, sales (account management, retail, field, and others), consumer insights and engagement, e-Commerce, innovation, legal, general management, and operations (supply chain management, project management).
What you can expect from the program:
- To receive a personalized and tailored internship program that focuses on continuous on-the-job training and learning
- To discover different aspects of working in a leading global consumer packaged goods company
- To engage in a world-class training combined with a personal development coaching and cross-functional assignments
- To get familiar with people and processes in different functions and departments
- To grow personally and professionally in a global company
- To receive a competitive salary
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree, or Diploma program at any university and college across Canada
- You are eligible to work in Canada for the duration of your summer internship
- You are a high achieving team player that enjoys working in a diverse, international and multi-cultural environment
- You are willing to unlimit yourself and discover your potential
INTERESTED? Click on the apply now button.
Follow us on Social Media: