Winter 2023 Co-op: Experience Analyst
Our Digital & Technology team wakes up every day with one goal in mind – to connect Canadians to the people and things that matter most. Collectively, we’re proud to support 30 million Canadians each month.
We manage a robust portfolio that champions the leading edge of technology and media. We drive projects that expand connectivity to underserved communities from coast-to-coast-to-coast; build and enhance our fixed broadband network to provide high-speed Internet, TV and Smart Home Monitoring; and support our world class wireless network, offering our customers Canada’s largest and most reliable 5G network. As the Digital & Technology team, we are building our tomorrow, today.
Come play a key role in building the future of innovation in Canada, Let’s make your possible.
Do you enjoy working on high-scale, complex, and high visibility projects and programs? If yes, consider the following opportunity:
Start your career with a strong foundation and spend your Co-op work term with us! Our Co-op Program gives students the opportunity to be involved in meaningful projects, contribute real work, rewarding opportunities and learn from a diverse group of leaders. We are building for tomorrow and as we plan for the future to make more possible for all Canadians, we believe it starts with Students & New Grads from coast-to-coast-to-coast.
At Rogers, your journey is filled with limitless possibilities - let’s make your dream co-op placement possible.
About the team:
If you have always wanted to work at an entrepreneurial company where the employees are committed to solving big challenges and making a real difference; then join Rogers. We are a leading communications and media company where people come to do great work. We are looking for individuals who are curious, love digital & technology, and want to be part of our goal that will push the customer experience to the next level.
For our Fall 2022 term, Our Data Analysis team is seeking individuals for various roles that will be the part of our data governance, supply and vendor management, and business & experience analysis teams. Our interns will get exposure to different technologies and products while collaborating with cross functional teams for development, research, strategy building, and implementation tasks.
What you will do:
- Work closely on research and analyzing feedback with multiple stakeholders across the business departments which includes Engineering, IT, Consumer & R4B products, User experience, and be a part of a scrum team to deliver quality, stability and innovation to Rogers Customers.
- Track and measure efficiency & delivery of all initiatives (impact on business and customer satisfaction) through automation, waste – elimination against established targets.
- Put your creative mind to explore new ideas, define user stories and apply best practices to contribute meaningful projects that will help improve our products.
- Work with Enterprise Data Governance leads and Data Stewards to define and instrument metadata capture and storage for the CDE’s, evolve our common business glossary, and facilitate the linkage between business terms and the underlying technical metadata
- Assist in creating financial analysis models, supplier governance processes, commercial models supporting our teams hold suppliers to account, define new IT capabilities and manage supplier risks for Rogers.
What you will bring…
- Currently enrolled in post-secondary education with a focus on Computer Science, Applied Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Business Technology Management, or related field.
- Command on Microsoft Office, Power BI, Python, SQL, Jira can be considered as an asset.
- Nice to have knowledge on Lean Six Sigma, Cisco, VMware.
- Good to have familiarity with the operations of telecommunication industry.
- Strong Communication skills (written and oral) and Interpersonal skills required; Bilingualism (English and French) can be considered as an asset
- A strong team player comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- A mindset of creativity, innovation and energetic drive to succeed
Here’s what you can expect in return:
- A team who deeply cares about your development and long term career at Rogers
- A team that trusts and wants to win together
- A competitive salary
- Access to leading edge technology and services so we can make more possible for our customers and our business every day.
- A campus team that will keep you engaged through onboarding and your work term.
Length of Contract: 4 Months
Work Location: 8200 Dixie Road (101), Brampton, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Student/New Grad & Co-op
Requisition ID: 278611
At Rogers Digital, our team doesn’t shy away from big ideas – we bring them to life. We work tirelessly to deliver the best user experiences (period) and build amazing self-serve experiences that our customers want to use. We are customer-obsessed agents of change and are committed to innovation and creating effortless experiences for customers and frontline employees. We use cutting-edge tools and technologies to solve critical and complex problems with award-winning solutions. Our work impacts millions of customers everyday. At Rogers Digital, we’re looking for people who embrace change, take risks, and push boundaries. Learn more about our team and our work @ https://digital.rogers.com/
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment