Winter 2023 Co-op: Converged Digital Experience Analyst
Our Digital & Technology team wakes up every day with one goal in mind – to connect Canadians to the people and things that matter most. Collectively, we’re proud to support 30 million Canadians each month.
We manage a robust portfolio that champions the leading edge of technology and media. We drive projects that expand connectivity to underserved communities from coast-to-coast-to-coast; build and enhance our fixed broadband network to provide high-speed Internet, TV and Smart Home Monitoring; and support our world class wireless network, offering our customers Canada’s largest and most reliable 5G network. As the Digital & Technology team, we are building our tomorrow, today.
Come play a key role in building the future of innovation in Canada, Let’s make your possible.
Do you enjoy working on high-scale, complex, and high visibility projects and programs? If yes, consider the following opportunity:
Start your career with a strong foundation and spend your Co-op work term with us! Our Co-op Program gives students the opportunity to be involved in meaningful projects, contribute real work, rewarding opportunities and learn from a diverse group of leaders. We are building for tomorrow and as we plan for the future to make more possible for all Canadians, we believe it starts with Students & New Grads from coast-to-coast-to-coast.
At Rogers, your journey is filled with limitless possibilities - let’s make your dream co-op placement possible.
About the Team / BU:
If you have always wanted to work at an entrepreneurial company where the employees are committed to solving big challenges and making a real difference; then join Rogers. We are a leading communications and media company where people come to do great work. We are looking for innovative individuals who are curious, love critical thinking and want to be part of our high performing and technologically driven team.
For our Summer 2022 term, our Digital Analytics and Converged Experience teams are seeking individuals for analyst role that who will support Rogers’s digital operations to drive customers to our online platform and will execute digital strategy on improving customer experience. Our interns will get exposure to different technologies and products while collaborating with cross functional teams for identifying – support & monitoring digital adoption across all channels, creating roadmap across all lines of business and partnership to different groups like demand management, & agile marketing squads.
What you will do...
- Contribute to the creation of an ecosystem that spans channels, products and lines of business making sure to monitor, analyze and identify opportunities related to key priorities while shaping the North Star ecosystem.
- Uncover opportunities to drive digital enhancements relating to Converged through synthesis of Voice of the Customer and Voice of the Frontline reporting and competitive analysis
- Identify risks and opportunities to drive digital adoption of customer base for both brands: Rogers and Fido
- Coordinate within the team to prepare ad hoc analysis, operations reviews, highlighting results, annual & quarterly planning, and key stories for the leadership team
- Organize analytical datasets for the advanced analytics team to consume and support big projects
- Monitor digital cross sell performance and customer experience. Develop and maintain reports for performance tracking, PIRs of program launches, and decision making
- Partner within other Digital teams (merchandise, operations, UX, support, tech hub etc.) to make change through data and analytical insights, recommend digital solutions, share budget – timeline impacts.
- Identify new business opportunities, product and service enhancements within strategic objectives and influences business decisions with senior management
- Create a homepage case study and provide recommendation involving competitive benchmarking, customer pain points and customer type.
What you will bring…
- Enrolled in an accredited co-op program working towards a degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Business or equivalent
- Sound understanding of major analytics tools such as SAS, SQL server, Oracle developer, Python, Adobe Analytics, Tableau, Hadoop, Hive, Azure environment can be considered as an asset.
- Passionate about business casing and storytelling through numbers.
- Strong analytical skills, experience in statistical models and financial models an asset
- Visual storytelling is an asset: you like to make the complex look simple.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint), Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills, Strong communication skills.
- Ambitious, self-starter eager to drive challenging projects to successful outcomes
- A mindset of creativity, innovation and energetic drive to succeed
Here’s what you can expect in return:
- A team who deeply cares about your development and long-term career at Rogers
- A team that trusts and wants to win together
- A competitive salary
- Access to leading edge technology and services so we can make more possible for our customers and our business every day.
- A campus team that will keep you engaged through onboarding and your work term
As a condition of hire, all new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccinations against COVID 19. Any request for an exception under Human Rights legislation must be supported by evidence to be considered by Rogers on a case by case basis.
Please click here to review conditions that may qualify for medical exemption to the COVID-19 vaccine.
Length of Contract: 8 Months
Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Student/New Grad & Co-op
Requisition ID: 278828
At Rogers Digital, our team doesn’t shy away from big ideas – we bring them to life. We work tirelessly to deliver the best user experiences (period) and build amazing self-serve experiences that our customers want to use. We are customer-obsessed agents of change and are committed to innovation and creating effortless experiences for customers and frontline employees. We use cutting-edge tools and technologies to solve critical and complex problems with award-winning solutions. Our work impacts millions of customers everyday. At Rogers Digital, we’re looking for people who embrace change, take risks, and push boundaries. Learn more about our team and our work @ https://digital.rogers.com/
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment