Winter 2023 Co-op: 5G Technology Engineering Co-op
Our Digital & Technology team wakes up every day with one goal in mind – to connect Canadians to the people and things that matter most. Collectively, we’re proud to support 30 million Canadians each month.
We manage a robust portfolio that champions the leading edge of technology and media. We drive projects that expand connectivity to underserved communities from coast-to-coast-to-coast; build and enhance our fixed broadband network to provide high-speed Internet, TV and Smart Home Monitoring; and support our world class wireless network, offering our customers Canada’s largest and most reliable 5G network. As the Digital & Technology team, we are building our tomorrow, today.
Come play a key role in building the future of innovation in Canada, Let’s make your possible.
Do you enjoy working on high-scale, complex, and high visibility projects and programs? If yes, consider the following opportunity:
Start your career with a strong foundation and spend your Co-op work term with us! Our Co-op Program gives students the opportunity to be involved in meaningful projects, contribute real work, rewarding opportunities and building an inclusive future for everyone. We have a long history of investing in the next generation and we’re committed to making Rogers the top destination for young people to start and grow their careers in Canada.
At Rogers, your journey is filled with limitless possibilities - let’s make your possible.
About the IMS Engineer Team:
We are looking for talented individuals to join our exciting team at Rogers IMS platforms and Services Engineering. This team part of the Voice Network Services Department is accountable for the integration and deployment of platforms to enable services like Voice over LTE, Voice over WiFi and other advanced wireless voice solutions for Rogers customers.
We are currently seeking network designer interns to work within our IMS Engineering team. Successful candidates will work on initiatives to modernize our wireless voice core network and interconnects with other carriers and will be responsible for the design, implementation and validation activities. You will work closely with IMS engineers who will share their extensive knowledge and support your overall growth
What you will do in this team…
Assist in design and modernization of new and/or existing Voice Platforms. This will include evaluation of the existing services and call flows using network tracing software in the lab and production environment to guarantee minimum impact to customer as we provide more modern platforms and services. You will get exposure to next generation Voice services and virtualization opportunities for voice functions.
- Testing Strategy and Solution Validation.
- Network Function Lifecycle Management and Evolution.
- Network function performance and maintenance.
- Network function Capacity planning and augmentation.
- Engineering platform design and documentation creation.
- Automate process to improve efficiency.
About the Data Networks Engineering team:
Do you love learning new cutting edge technologies and being part of an innovative team that is at the forefront of the 5G revolution? We are looking for a talented individual to join our exciting team at Rogers Data Networks Engineering! Our team is responsible for the design, architecture, engineering, and end to end deployment of innovative technology solutions for wireless and wireline data services. In particular, you’ll gain hands on experience on 5G core and cloud-native technologies and working closely as part of the 5G engineering teams, along with policy and signaling control flows.
What you will do in this team…
- Software development and scripting to automate functional service validation for wireless solutions.
- Provide technical documentation support to facilitate configuration design changes on Wireless 3GPP platforms in support of 5G & LTE wireless solutions.
- Assist with the evaluation and design of 5G technology solutions.
- Utilize cloud and virtualization tools to automate workflows, CNF/VNF platform lifecycle management, issue troubleshooting, integration validation, end to end testing, and KPI reporting.
- Build dashboards for performance and network KPI monitoring.
What you will bring to both teams…
- Enrolled in an accredited co-op program working towards a degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent.
- Passionate about wireless voice services, cellular system principles and two-way land mobile communications.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate technical solutions.
- Knowledge in Voice Signaling protocols (i.e. SIP, SS7) or similar communication call flows.
- The ability to take direction and report on current status.
- A mindset of creativity, innovation and energetic drive to succeed.
Here’s what you can expect in return:
- A team who deeply cares about your development and long term career at Rogers.
- A team that trusts and wants to win together.
- A competitive salary.
- Access to leading edge technology and services so we can make more possible for our customers and our business every day.
- A campus team that will keep you engaged through onboarding and your work term.
Not sure if you should apply for this role? Talk to your Manager or your HR Business Partner.
We’ve established a set of internal hiring rules to help you find long-term success at Rogers. Click here to access Your Career @ Rogers – Ground Rules and become familiar with the new requirements.
Posting Type: Internal and External Candidates Considered
Hiring Manager: William Hua
Recruiter: Kimberley Théodore-Julien
Salary Grade: 3
Length of Contract: 4 Months, 8 Months
Work Location: 8200 Dixie Rd (341), Brampton, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Bargaining Unit/Union: NON
Posting Category/Function: Student/New Grad & Co-op
Referral Bonus Amount: $$0.00
At Rogers Digital, our team doesn’t shy away from big ideas – we bring them to life. We work tirelessly to deliver the best user experiences (period) and build amazing self-serve experiences that our customers want to use. We are customer-obsessed agents of change and are committed to innovation and creating effortless experiences for customers and frontline employees. We use cutting-edge tools and technologies to solve critical and complex problems with award-winning solutions. Our work impacts millions of customers everyday. At Rogers Digital, we’re looking for people who embrace change, take risks, and push boundaries. Learn more about our team and our work @ https://digital.rogers.com/
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment