Warehouse Associate - Toronto Blue Jays
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
NATURE & SCOPE:
As a Warehouse Associate, you will provide efficient receipt, distribution and accounting of all merchandise inventories incoming and outgoing.
- Communicating with suppliers to schedule and log deliveries
- Receiving all incoming shipments and authorizing for correctness of the product received by referring to packing slips enclosed.
- Picking, packing and shipping merchandise to all retail sales channels as required.
- Ensuring all shipments and inventory transfers are accurate and completed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Organizing physical inventory in various merchandising warehouse locations as necessary.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat.
- Fulfillment of internal merchandise requests.
- Aid in performing accurate warehouse inventory counts on a periodic basis.
- Assist in jersey cresting booth operations
- Inspecting incoming and outgoing products for defect, damages and accurate labelling.
- Other operational and administration duties.
- At least 2-3 years of similar warehousing experience in receiving and order fulfillment.
- Previous work with inventory management systems.
- Familiarity with the use of hand trucks, pallet jacks and other necessary warehouse equipment.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work and excel under pressure in a fast paced team environment
- Self-starter who is able to work on multiple projects at a time.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to work irregular hours including evenings, weekends, holidays all 81 home Blue Jays games and Rogers Center events as required.
- Ability to lift or move up to 40 lbs.
- Licensed for lift truck (Class 1-7) is an asset.
- Must be legally able to work in Canada.
Schedule: Part time
Length of Contract: 7 Months
Work Location: 1 Blue Jays Way (210), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Baseball / Stadium Operations & Baseball Operations
Requisition ID: 145097
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.