Technical Support Representative - Hamilton
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
ROGERS Hamilton (Source Cable, 1090 Upper Wellington St, L9A 3S6 ) is recruiting for a Technical Support Representative to start as soon as possible. This is a temporary position on a one-year contract. We are looking for a customer champion who will provide world class service by connecting to our customers, analyzing their needs and resolving technical concerns. Are you someone who goes beyond to wow your customers? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, performance driven environment? Would you love to be an ambassador for Rogers/Source Cable delivering what is next? If so, you should consider a career with us today!
You will have direct contact with our customers via telephone, e-mail and walk-in service. You will assist Source Cable in achieving its technical support goals. Successful applicants will possess superior communication skills, customer service experience, computer skills and be able to thrive in a fast-pace work environment.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot customer related technical issues including Television, Internet, Wireless Internet and Home Phone.
- Knowledge of Windows and Apple operating systems and related Internet software including Internet browsers, Email clients and network configuration. Knowledge of networking hardware.
- Troubleshoot issues and document appropriately, escalate and/or schedule service calls when required.
- To respond to questions in a knowledgeable and professional manner.
- To be able to work on your own and in a team environment.
- To work various 12 hour shifts including weekends 365 days a week in our Technical Support Call center.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: 12 Months
Work Location: 1090 Upper Wellington Street (47), Hamilton, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Call Centre Operations & Technical Support
Requisition ID: 133587
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.