Technical Support Consultant - Ignite Tv: Part-Time
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Wondering what it takes to join our team? Click here to try our interactive experience. We recommend that you use Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Internet Explorer 11.37 or above. You can also try it on your mobile device!
Technical Support Consultant: Part-time
We're hiring part-time Technical Support Consultants to join our Richmond Hill frontline team starting on September 30th 2019.
In this role, you will be supporting customers with their cable products and services.
At Rogers, we provide world-class service by connecting to our customers, analyzing their needs, and offering customized solutions. If you're someone who cares about people, builds rapport easily, and is genuinely invested in helping others, you'd be a great fit for our team!
- Empathetic – You are someone who is able to show understanding and relate to the customer
- Outgoing – You are someone who is friendly and approachable
- Patient – You are someone who regardless of situation is able to support the customer in a tactful and effective manner
- Genuine – You are someone who is authentic in your interaction with customers
- Knowledgeable – You are someone who is comfortable learning new computer systems and various applications
You get to:
- Connect and build rapport with customers by actively listening and asking the right questions
- Troubleshoot customer connectivity issues
- Promote and recommend the latest products and services to customers
- Make customers lives easier by providing them with value-add services
You should have:
- Past experience in a customer service or technical support role, preferably in a call center environment
- A flexible schedule
- An ability to navigate multiple computer systems
- An ability to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues in a timely manner
- Expert communication and listening skills
Wondering what it takes to join our team? Click here to see where your career will take you!
Schedule: Part time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 244 Newkirk Road (162), Richmond Hill, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Call Centre Operations & Technical Support
Requisition ID: 157784
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.