Team Manager Ignite Tv
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Job Title: Team Manager - IGNITE TV Field Sales
We are currently seeking a Team Manager for the Rogers Smart IGNITE TV Field Sales Team within the GTA Region. The IGNITE TV team will be a cold acquisition (door knocking) team that focuses specifically on this new and innovative product. This role is directly responsible for delivering monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets for IGNITE TV and reports to the Senior Manager Smart Home Monitoring + IGNITE TV Field Sales.
- Manage and develop internal sales staff to ensure all budgets are met for Rogers IGNITE TV
- Motivate, inspire and provide strong leadership to sales staff
- Develop and implement sales plans to ensure that sales and revenue numbers are obtained
- Manage Sales Reps who conduct the following activities: door-to-door, in home presentations, and staffing special events
- Provide ongoing coaching, guidance and monitoring
- Communicate with other departments and other Rogers companies in relation to current projects and issues
- Document best practices and ensure constant evolution of the team
- Learn and adhere to all applicable Health & Safety regulations, both legislatively mandated and as outlined in company policies
- Core Competencies: Customer Focus; Teamwork; Communication; Accountability; Innovation
- Post secondary school education
- A demonstrated sales background, with a minimum 5 years of Telecommunications or related industry
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Previous Door to Door and/or Cold Acquisition experience preferred
- Demonstrated leadership and team building skills
- A team player with a proven ability to coach, motivate and inspire a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A valid driver's license is required (some travel required)
- Strong computer skills, with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Demonstrated passion for this new and innovative product, as well as the ability to articulate its' competitive advantage
Posting Type: Internal and External Candidates Considered
Hiring Manager: Vishal Malhotra
Recruiter: Esther Jooda
Salary Grade: 570
Schedule: Full Time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 10 Dyas Road (234), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Bargaining Unit/Union: NON - None
Posting Category/Function: Sales & Door-to-door
Referral Bonus Amount: $$0.00
What does it mean to join Canada's most dynamic communications and media company? It means working with the best and brightest to deliver innovation that makes a difference in the lives of Canadians. It's enjoying great work and even greater rewards. Working together, we make sure our customers stay inspired, informed, and in touch with advanced networks, powerhouse media brands, and technologically-advanced communications services. It's a thrill. It's rewarding. It's Rogers.
Apply now for a career like never before.
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.