Team Manager, Field Sales
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
This position is responsible for the successful management of a team of Field Sales Representatives, focusing on selling Rogers's products and services to residential customers within an assigned region focusing on SFU segment.
The primary focus is on developing and maintaining lasting relationships with property management companies that are conducive to the ongoing sales of Rogers products and services to customers within multi-dwelling units. Utilizes advanced knowledge of products and services as well as sales process experience to maximize sales and effectively work assigned territory. And to ensure your team's success, you'll monitor performance metrics on a daily basis and provide coaching as needed.
The Field Sales Team Manager is an important role accountable to develop plans & drive sales results and reports to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Manage and coach a team of internal Field Sales reps targeting customers within Single Family Units (SFU's) by going door to door.
- Develop and implement sales plans by leveraging directed lead strategies to ensure all sales and revenue targets for Digital Cable, Rogers Hi Speed Internet, Rogers Home Phone and Rogers Smart Home Monitoring are met or exceeded.
- Train and coach Territory Sales Representatives on Sales Process, Territory Coverage, Systems, Tools, Promotions and Plans and highlight key differentiators to increase and/or maintain the Market Share for new and existing Rogers customers
- Develop and execute Fairs/Off-Site Events/Community Events and maximize market share
- Analyze sales reports and territory sales breakdown for each Territory Sales Representative
- Gather and provide feedback on market insights and competitive intelligence for assigned territory
- Participate and Coach Sales Reps through regular door-to-door field work, sales events, and blitzes
- Motivate and provide strong leadership to sales staff through performance management techniques such as quality evaluations, individual sales plans and ongoing coaching, guidance, and monitoring of Sales Representatives productivity
- Work collaboratively with Regional Sales Manager to address process gaps and barriers to sales performance
- Ensure adherence to all sales training and certification requirements for all team members
- Document best practices and ensure constant evolution of the team
- Assist in designing and developing promotions to achieve targeted market share and revenue within territory
- Hiring, onboarding, and training of the sales reps
- Role-modeling best-in-class sales behavior at all times
- Position must assist in maintaining the confidentiality of customer and business data at all times
- Core Competencies: Customer Focus; Teamwork; Communication; Accountability; Innovation
- Post-secondary school education
- Demonstrated ability to drive team performance within a customer-centric sales environment
- Adaptability in a fast-paced, changing work environment
- 3-5 years Telecom Industry or Door to Door sales management experience is an asset
- Available to work flexible work shifts
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Proven track record to coach and motivate a team
- Bilingual / Multilanguage abilities an asset
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Must have a valid driver's license and vehicle available
- Strong computer skills, with excellent knowledge and ability in Microsoft Office suite (Work, Excel &PowerPoint) and handheld devices
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 8200 Dixie Road (101), Brampton, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 75%
Posting Category/Function: Sales & Door-to-door
Requisition ID: 128300
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.