Summer 2023 Co-op:Data Analyst (Access Deployment Management Technical Support)
Our Digital & Technology team wakes up every day with one goal in mind – to connect Canadians to the people and things that matter most. Collectively, we’re proud to support 30 million Canadians each month.
We manage a robust portfolio that champions the leading edge of technology and media. We drive projects that expand connectivity to underserved communities from coast-to-coast-to-coast; build and enhance our fixed broadband network to provide high-speed Internet, TV and Smart Home Monitoring; and support our world class wireless network, offering our customers Canada’s largest and most reliable 5G network. As the Digital & Technology team, we are building our tomorrow, today.
Come play a key role in building the future of innovation in Canada, Let’s make your possible.
Do you enjoy working on high-scale, complex, and high visibility projects and programs? If yes, consider the following opportunity:
- Assist with the development of Configuration Templates to be used in the Access Deployment Management (ADM) application
- Engage the various access network teams to develop specific requirements for enhancements to the ADM application
- Work with the various access network teams to develop and define new milestones for the existing workplan templates in ADM.
- Provide support to end users of the ADM application as it relates to the creation and maintenance of user accounts
- Work with the senior Delivery Specialist to prepare, analyze and clean-up various data set for upload to the ADM application
- Work with the senior Delivery Specialist to support end users in the creation of reports, metrics and dashboards
- Assist with documentation of processes and procedures for the various functionalities in ADM
Length of Contract: 4 Months
Work Location: 8200 Dixie Rd (341), Brampton, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Student/New Grad & Co-op
Requisition ID: 287152
At Rogers Digital, our team doesn’t shy away from big ideas – we bring them to life. We work tirelessly to deliver the best user experiences (period) and build amazing self-serve experiences that our customers want to use. We are customer-obsessed agents of change and are committed to innovation and creating effortless experiences for customers and frontline employees. We use cutting-edge tools and technologies to solve critical and complex problems with award-winning solutions. Our work impacts millions of customers everyday. At Rogers Digital, we’re looking for people who embrace change, take risks, and push boundaries. Learn more about our team and our work @ https://digital.rogers.com/
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment