Summer 2023 Co-op: Retail Coordinator
Our Digital & Technology team wakes up every day with one goal in mind – to connect Canadians to the people and things that matter most. Collectively, we’re proud to support 30 million Canadians each month.
We manage a robust portfolio that champions the leading edge of technology and media. We drive projects that expand connectivity to underserved communities from coast-to-coast-to-coast; build and enhance our fixed broadband network to provide high-speed Internet, TV and Smart Home Monitoring; and support our world class wireless network, offering our customers Canada’s largest and most reliable 5G network. As the Digital & Technology team, we are building our tomorrow, today.
Come play a key role in building the future of innovation in Canada, Let’s make your possible.
Do you enjoy working on high-scale, complex, and high visibility projects and programs? If yes, consider the following opportunity:
The successful Retail Coordinator will assist the Project Manager for projects in coordinating, planning, communicating and executing the delivery of core project components to our customer.
- Hands-on support and configuration of the following:
- Analyze needs, coordinate and assist with activities for retail store data line deployment.
- Analyze needs, coordinate and assist with activities for new & existing retail store POS equipment deployment.
- Coordinating data and voice line installs and cancellations with various vendors.
- Coordinating POS and IT device install activities with vendors.
- Gathering information, building and circulating info sheets.
- Validation of information provided and collected from various sources.
- Providing pick lists after researching currency of existing equipment in the stores.
- Preparing and providing reports based on analytical data.
- Generating POs and performing related receiving activities (Oracle experience an asset).
- Chair and coordinate meetings with vendors.
- Communication activities.
- Assist with projects and tasks as assigned Requirements.
- Prepare monthly budgetary forecasts.
- Manage hardware inventory.
What you will bring…
- Enrolled in an accredited co-op program working towards a degree in, Computer Science, Business, Project Coordination or equivalent.
- Possess excellent Microsoft application skills (Excel, Word and Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Experience with MS Project would be considered an asset.
- Detail-oriented, with an emphasis on quality of work.
- Proven exceptional work-ethic, self-motivated, and highly driven.
- Good verbal communication and writing skills are essential.
- Polished "follow up" and information gathering skills.
- Excellent organizational skills. *Must be flexible and willing to perform other duties as required.
Length of Contract: 4 Months
Work Location: 8200 Dixie Rd (341), Brampton, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Student/New Grad & Co-op
Requisition ID: 287865
At Rogers Digital, our team doesn’t shy away from big ideas – we bring them to life. We work tirelessly to deliver the best user experiences (period) and build amazing self-serve experiences that our customers want to use. We are customer-obsessed agents of change and are committed to innovation and creating effortless experiences for customers and frontline employees. We use cutting-edge tools and technologies to solve critical and complex problems with award-winning solutions. Our work impacts millions of customers everyday. At Rogers Digital, we’re looking for people who embrace change, take risks, and push boundaries. Learn more about our team and our work @ https://digital.rogers.com/
Posting Notes: Student and New Grad
Brampton, ON, CA