Summer 2022 Co-op: Enterprise Network Solution Planner
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are working from home, and are equipped to do so safely and efficiently.
Start your career with a strong foundation and spend your Co-op work term with us! Our Co-op Program gives students the opportunity to be involved in meaningful projects, contribute real work, rewarding opportunities and learn from a diverse group of leaders. We are building for tomorrow and as we plan for the future to make more possible for all Canadians, we believe it starts with Students & New Grads from coast-to-coast-to-coast.
At Rogers, your journey is filled with limitless possibilities - let’s make your dream co-op placement possible.
About the Team:
The Enterprise Network Solutions team focuses on business opportunities for complex, non-standard requests. We are the go-to destination for sales teams looking for information from Roger’s Network/Engineering. Much of what we do is the foundational for large enterprise networks. Solutioning 10G, 100G, 400G connections from coast to coast and everything in between is what we do!
What you will do…
- Collect customer requirements and design customer solutions leveraging Roger’s footprint and external partners.
- Understands existing and new access topologies as they relate to customer solutions.
- Be active in Intercompany activity as it relates to Network. Collaborating closely with teams to ensure a successful delivery and tracking method for internal department service requirements.
What you will bring…
- Enrolled in an accredited co-op program working towards a degree in Management Engineering, Engineering in Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Computer Network Science, Systems and Networking or equivalent.
- Fresh approach to designs and implementation of Ethernet and fiber optics.
- Enthusiastic about knowing more about transport and access networks!
- Jumping to into micro projects that can improve the way we do things.
- Having inquisitive mind of creativity, innovation, and energetic drive to succeed.
Here’s what you can expect in return:
- A team who deeply cares about your development and long term career at Rogers.
- A team that trusts and wants to win together.
- A competitive salary.
- Access to leading edge technology and services so we can make more possible for our customers and our business every day.
- A campus team that will keep you engaged through onboarding and your work term.
As a condition of hire, all new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccinations against COVID 19. Any request for an exception under Human Rights legislation must be supported by evidence to be considered by Rogers on a case by case basis.
Please click here to review conditions that may qualify for medical exemption to the COVID-19 vaccine.
Length of Contract: 4 Months
Work Location: 8200 Dixie Rd (341), Brampton, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Student/New Grad & Co-op
Requisition ID: 256026
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.