Summer 2022 Co-op: CRM Support Administrator
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
Start your career with a strong foundation and spend your Co-op work term with us! Our Co-op Program gives students the opportunity to be involved in meaningful projects, contribute real work, rewarding opportunities and learn from a diverse group of leaders. We are building for tomorrow and as we plan for the future to make more possible for all Canadians, we believe it starts with Students & New Grads from coast-to-coast-to-coast.
At Rogers, your journey is filled with limitless possibilities - let’s make your dream co-op placement possible.
About the Team:
Our Quebec Business Sales Team, is seeking a CRM support administrator who will be responsible for making changes to Saleforce.com CRM tool. As the Sales teams will be migrating to a newer version of Salesforce.com, a full audit of current data regarding existing clients and prospects needs to be done.
This is an important role and interested applicants should be motivated by the challenge of learning a new strategic skill with the dominant CRM tool on the market.
As well, you will acquire intimate knowledge of Quebec based businesses, develop new relationships with our Strategic Account Executives, and help them input accurate data in the new CRM tool.
What you will do…
- Review each Strategic Account Executive`s client & prospect account base.
- Move/add/change account hierarchy, contacts & other important data points within the CRM tool.
- Research other data points should the existing data be called into question, by communicating directly with the client/prospect.
- Help create the consistent and thorough documentation of account and call activity with SalesForce.com and other tracking applications.
What you will bring…
- Post-secondary education in business or related discipline a strong asset or equivalent work experience in a fast paced, dynamic business environment.
- Experience preferably in a business-to-business role within the communications, technology services.
- Strong technical aptitude (keyboarding, MS Office, capacity to learn new systems) with a passion for new technology
- Knowledge of the Rogers suite of products and services and/or telecommunications is an asset
- Self-directed with strong organizational and time management skills, attentive to detail
- Investigative, demonstrates excellent judgment, driven to succeed and adept at listening, understanding and identifying possible solutions.
- Superior communication skills (oral and written)
Here’s what you can expect in return:
- A team who deeply cares about your development and long-term career at Rogers
- A team that trusts and wants to win together
- A competitive salary
- Access to leading edge technology and services so we can make more possible for our customers and our business every day.
- A campus team that will keep you engaged through onboarding and your work term
As a condition of hire, all new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccinations against COVID 19. Any request for an exception under Human Rights legislation must be supported by evidence to be considered by Rogers on a case by case basis.
Please click here to review conditions that may qualify for medical exemption to the COVID-19 vaccine.
Length of Contract: 4 Months
Work Location: 800, Gauchetiere O, Bureau 4000-Place Bonaventure - Montreal(182), Montreal, QC
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Student/New Grad & Co-op
Requisition ID: 256186
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.