Sr Analyst Hardware
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, COA/COR Hardware Planning, the candidate will be directly responsible for COA/COR demand forecasting and analytics for the Rogers/Fido brands.
What you will be doing:
- Develop, update and maintain forecasts (by device/manufacturer) to support device demand planning for the Rogers/Fido brands.
- Develop and maintain reports required to monitor the performance of device sales & mixes to support device forecast & inventory ordering/management.
- Communicate and collaborate on forecasts with external partners such as Device Management, Finance, Marketing & Sales.
- Ensure all forecasting, reporting and program documentation is accurate, reasonable, comprehensible, and completed in a timely manner
- Provide management with information on which to base decisions by analyzing the data, recognizing opportunities and recommending improvements to the hardware forecasting process & portfolio strategy
- Conduct research and analysis to help determine appropriate strategies and tactics for the portfolio to drive financial results.
- Perform ad hoc projects as required
What you bring:
- An undergraduate business/commerce degree
- Self-starter with the ability to quickly learn and understand concepts, multi-task, investigate issues, solve problems, promote efficiency/automation, make decisions, manage processes, and work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent and proven analytical skills, exceptional problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines, and perform well in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Proven ability to exercise a high degree of business judgment and sound reasoning
- Demonstrated strong customer service orientation, interpersonal, and communication (written/verbal) skills
- Strong proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of SQL & SAS is an asset.
- Technical aptitude with regard to wireless products and technologies
- Enthusiasm and passion for business is a must!
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 333 Bloor Street East (012), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Reporting and Analytics & Analyst
Requisition ID: 130339
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.