Sr. Workforce Analyst
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
The Command Centre Analyst will actively perform and support various activities associated with effectively managing Contact Centre performance to meet service level and budget targets. These activities include monitoring service level performance, assisting with Tier escalation, monitor agent productivity, and technology stability, while coordinating and administering ad hoc scheduling activities. The incumbent, while monitoring key performance indicators, identifies areas of improvement and works with Regional Command Centre teams to develop and implement suitable action plans.
Candidates must be flexible to support days/ evenings/ weekends and stat holiday 365 Days per year 7am – 12 midnight
What you will do:
The National Command Center : Service Level Gatekeeper - Ops Support:
- Support internal Rogers, Fido, 3rd party vendor sites
- Report track volume and issues impacting Customer experience
- Monitor trends of call volume and customer experience impacts for continuous process improvement
- Provide real time updates and communications to front line staff and invoke PDP / contingency when required
- This role is to assist in the solution design, Project/implementation, Planning Long/Short Term, Go to Market, Social Media and compliance monitoring of Systems through our service promise. These may include working with cross functional teams across the wireless organization.
- Provide, Create and Execute Service Level Summary communication plans aligned to front lines and all LOB.
- Prepare and publish daily, weekly and monthly reports for each LOB
- Centralized contact command center amongst all Call Centres and vendors.
- Action requests from leadership and other administrative staff
- Apply and monitor contingency plans / workaround strategies to mitigate Customer impact and protect Rogers / Fido and Chat'r business.
- Create, Execute, Test and support Business Call Flow routing solution:
- The call in Queue, the Outbound Call, The Call Me Later i.e. VHT
- Initiatives and solution success criteria measures (Playbooks) and implementation guidelines working with applicable Rogers/Fido operations and crossfunctional teams.
- Work with different Management level to constantly liaise with business owners across Wireless, EBU and 3rd Party with a focus on customer experience and Support in order to best understand our business to optimize recommendations for improvement.
- Proactively manage system issues by engaging real time time Control Tower teams for awareness and communicate / quantify impacts to site / LOBs
- Identify call center opportunities & provide recommendations for infrastructure and front line performance
What you'll bring:
Skills and Requirements
- An individual needs knowledge of Contact Centre business process and factors effecting customer service levels. Along with sound analytical thinking and on the spot problem solving skills.
- Must be able to interpret data, identify trends, and produce solutions to complex problems.
- An understanding of forecasting techniques, regression and statistical analysis.
- Adept in the use of applications such as Windows, Microsoft Office Suite,
- Nice to have skills include SQL, MS Access, and VBA.
- General Application Knowledge: Lithium, Genesys Call Routing / Reporting, switches, Bold Chat Intradiem, MyTIME, Google Analytics, Genesys Dialers and Verint Quality System.
- The Command Center Analyst requires the ability to do a rapid analysis on ever changing environment based on business targets. Requires a knowledge of Contact Centre business process and factors influencing call drivers / service levels.
- The ability to multi task in several environments and making decisive decision in critical situations.
- Working in a high-pressure environment knowing Revenue and budgeted targets are integral to team and individual.
Additional interpersonal Skills include:
- Ability to Multi task
- Problem solving
- Collaboration Skills
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: No Selection
Work Location: 8200 Dixie Road (101), Brampton, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Call Centre Operations & Workforce / Scheduling
Requisition ID: 159625
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.