Sr. Analyst, Third Party Vendor Management
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
At Rogers we’re for supporting you on a journey to a rewarding career. Whether you’re a developer, an analyst, or a customer care consultant, Rogers is the place where ideas become reality. We embrace change, and find ways to do better. And we deliver on that commitment by fostering an environment of passion and innovation for all people.
Rogers Digital Planning is currently looking for a Senior Analyst who will report to Senior Manager Third Party Vendor Management. The successful candidate for this role will bring with them strong foundation in data analysis, performance tracking and results analysis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the Managers with reporting packages and ad hoc analysis, projects & presentations
- Retrieve Oracle Time and Labour reports for Digital team
- Preparation of Purchase Orders for the Digital Operations team
- Ensure vendor deliverables are met in accordance with Rogers’ requirements
- Ensure third party vendors work effort is properly charged to correct project and work stream
- Monitor and validate invoices
- Track all third party vendors SOW development and sign-off process
- Help facilitate third party vendor decisions and solicit regular feedback from end-user
- Assist with cross functional responsibilities within Digital Planning team
- University Degree (preferably in business or technical areas)
- Technical background and interest in new technology would be considered an asset
- Strong proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills
- Ability to analyze business processes and make improvements
- Very strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to extract large volume of data, convert to meaningful reports for various management levels
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, exhibiting flexibility, ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously and to adjust to competing and/or rapidly changing priorities
- Self-motivated with a positive collaborative attitude
- Knowledge of SQL or VBA would be considered a great asset
- Experience with Oracle Business Suite is a plus
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Digital & Program Management
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.