Sr. Analyst, Digital Wireless Analytics
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
The Sr. Analyst of Digital Analytics will be the end-to-end SME in the analytical area, helping business owners understand customer behaviour and make data-driven decisions to drive growth within the customer base adopting use of the digital channel. She/He will be responsible for understanding customer data with the end goal of driving customers to the digital channel, increasing the corporate Digital Adoption metric.
Job Responsibilities / Tasks
- Analytic support on all areas of RCI digital properties to influence business decision-making
- Analyze various enterprise data sources to find trends and make recommendations to senior leadership through development of consistent and timely reports/dashboards
- Perform advanced data analysis on multiple platforms (Oracle, SAS, SQL, Adobe, Hive and etc.) to ensure the successful delivery of projects
- Drive and influence the strategic direction-setting process for the marketing metrics
- Developing SQL, Oracle, SAS and Hive datasets in order to support modeling/profiling and customer experience activities
- Work with the Brand team, CBM team and senior business leaders to scope and initiate projects aimed at resolving critical Self Serve CEX issues
- Develop target segment and post implementation reviews (PIR) on campaigns
- Data visualization on varies VA tools, including but not limited to, Tableau, Domo and Power BI.
- Use of data to help business solve complex problem in an actionable way
- Play an active role in shifting customer behaviour to self-serve
- Marketing lead on self-serve strategy, planning and execution
- Present insights and results of marketing plans and campaigns to senior leadership
- Assist in the development of building long-term analytical capabilities
- Serve as digital SME partner to the Consumer team
Education & Certifications
- Strong Analytic skills are required
- Programing knowledge in SQL
- Programing knowledge in SAS and Hive is preferred
- Able to build beautiful dashboards to tell a completed story is preferred
- Strategic and creative thinker but also an effective story teller
- Knowledge of self-serve / digital trends and the ability to identify and transform concepts to actionable tactics
- Strong analytical and business acumen to understand what levers to pull or what trade-offs are required to achieve objectives
- Strong communication (written and oral) skills and negotiation skills
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.