Solutions Sales Representative
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Rogers in North York is seeking outgoing goal-driven individuals to join our expanding Field Sales team in our Consumer Field Sales Group. In the role of Field Sales Representative you will sell and promote Rogers products and services to potential customers in the community by going door-to-door.
What we offer:
- Base salary plus commission earnings.
- Benefits package
- Wealth Accumulation Plans
- Monthly Car allowance
- Excellent training and job shadowing to prepare you for success
- A supportive team environment
- Sales and technology tools: Smartphone, IPad, Rogers branded items
This role shall be responsible for all aspects of the sales and promotion of Rogers Smart Home Monitoring System and other Rogers products within assigned territories. Through excellent selling and customer service skills, the Solution Sales Representative maximizes the potential revenues from existing customers through upgrading Rogers products, as well as acquiring new customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leverage existing internal sources (leads) while identifying new sources of opportunities for sales in single family units (SFU's)
- Responsible for selling Rogers Smart Home Monitoring door to door in assigned residential territories.
- Utilize the provided tools to research customers prior to sales demonstration
- Utilize the provided tools to provide feedback to our internal partners on the leads provided
- Properly track and submit expenses
- Participate in an environment of continued learning
- Represent Rogers in the promotion and sales of select security, cable and wireless products in the field and at special events and conducts customer follow-up as per the sales process.
- Identify prospects utilizing creative lead generating techniques
- Present the product and educate potential customers on Rogers' offerings
- Post installation follow-up
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with customers and increase the penetration rate of select products in targeted MDU's
- Assist in the development of strategies that minimize the competitive threat, retain existing customers and increase revenue
- Obtain and provide local market intelligence and feedback to the Sales group.
- Document and submit sales orders on a timely basis for input into our database.
Learn and adhere to all applicable Health & Safety regulations, both legislatively mandated, and as outlined in Company policy
- Proven success in a relevant direct sales position is essential
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must have reliable vehicle and good driving record
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Previous experience selling home security is an asset
- Previous experience in a Sales role within the Telecommunications industry is an asset.
- Excellent time management, problem solving, negotiation and communication skills are required
- Completion of post-secondary education is considered an asset.