At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
You will be responsible for closing new Data Centre and Cloud Services business, working collaboratively with ROGERS' direct sales teams in your assigned territory in both Calgary and Edmonton. ROGERS' portfolio of Data Center and Cloud Services includes; Colocation, Cloud, Managed Hosting, Managed Server, Managed Storage, Backup and Disaster Recovery as well as Data Center Outsourcing and Managed IT Services.
- Engaging with Account Managers and the broader organization including Product, Solution Architects and DC Operations to drive opportunities in your assigned territory to meet or exceed your targets.
- Provide insights and thought leadership to ROGERS prospects and customers, at all levels, and across lines of business, on mutually beneficial business opportunities in the Data Center space.
- Identify and initiate opportunities, assist direct sales in qualifying opportunities, manage pipeline to meet revenue commitments.
- Committed to maintaining a high level of knowledge and expertise in the Data Center, Cloud and IT Services industry
- Proficient in preparing a compelling business case, internal and customer facing customer proposals, presentations, quotations, and skilled in negotiating customer contracts.
- Proficient in managing through complex technical, operational and support related questions throughout the sales process.
- Advocate for product and service development opportunities as well as operational improvements garnered from customer insights.
- Qualify and Close opportunities, prioritize work to achieve sales targets
- Retain and grow existing customers within your territory
- Develop a proficiency, business and technical, on the Data Center and Cloud offers in the portfolio.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, track and manage opportunities through the entire sales cycle
- Clearly communicate to our clients how our products and services can provide value to them in meeting business/technical goals.
- Strong Business Acumen
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: #700, 500 - 4 Ave Sw (056), Calgary, AB
Travel Requirements: Up to 25%
Posting Category/Function: Sales & New Business Development
Requisition ID: 129202
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.