Sfu Sales Representative
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
This role is responsible for all aspects of the sales and promotion of Rogers products within assigned territories. Through excellent selling and customer service skills, the Territory Outside Sales Representative maximizes the potential revenues from existing customers through upgrading Rogers products, as well as acquiring new customers.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with an entrepreneurial attitude, a passion for technology and is looking to grow their career with Canada's Telecommunications leader.
Leverage existing internal sources while identifying new sources of opportunities for sales in single family units (SFU's) by going door to door.
Represent Rogers in the promotion and sales of select Cable products in the field and at special events plus any customer follow-up from the sales process.
Provide efficient and courteous installation sales and service to our customers, in addition to reconnecting and disconnecting equipment and/or provide service per company standards and procedures.
Verify validity of cable connections.
Assist in the development of strategies that minimize competitive threat, retain existing customers and increase our revenues from these customers.
Attract residential customers to purchase Basic Cable, Rogers Hi Speed Internet, Rogers Home Phone and Rogers Smart Home Monitoring.
Obtain and provide local market intelligence and feedback to the Sales group.
Document and submit sales orders on a timely basis for input into our database.
- Core Competencies: Customer Focus; Teamwork; Communication; Accountability; Innovation.
- Proven sales experience with emphasis on customer service.
- Proven success in a relevant direct sales position is essential.
- Highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Competitive product and technological knowledge of the telecommunication industry a definite asset.
- Available for evening and weekend work.
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable vehicle available
The successful candidate will be a full-time employee of Rogers and will receive:
- Full training on Rogers products
- An attractive remuneration package includes base pay and commissions
- Car Allowance
- Medical and Dental benefits that begin on day 1
- 50 % discount on all Rogers Communications services
- Access to multiple Wealth-Accumulation Programs
- IPad and smartphone for business use
At Rogers, success is determined by the strength and diversity of our people.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 857 York Mills Rd. (055), North York, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 100%
Posting Category/Function: Sales & Door-to-door
Requisition ID: 158386
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.