Service And Sales Consultant
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Rogers Communications is recruiting for Customer Service & Sales Representatives - English / Bilingual (French & English) to join our Cityfone team.
Do you thrive in a sales environment? Do you have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service? In this role you will build rapport with new and existing customers, analyze customer's needs and maximize sales results by offering products that meet those needs. If you are self-motivated and driven to win we invite you to join our winning sales team today!
- Demonstrate a passion to connect and build rapport with a variety of customers and their changing needs
- Identify and secure sales opportunities on all calls, including plan or phone upgrades, accessories, new customer leads and referrals, and additional line sales
- Assist customers with their inquiries via phone, chat & email, (including billing inquiries, contract / plan information, processing bill payments, cancellations)
- Take accountability to solve issues from beginning to end
- Provide world-class customer service during every customer interaction
- Collect relevant information to address the customer's issue, and identify and develop a practical resolution
- Find customer answers quickly and accurately while using multiple resources
- Provide first level technical troubleshooting for all devices (i.e. Changing the voicemail number, replacing or inserting the SIM card/ Memory Cards, etc.).
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a target-driven sales role
- Comfortable working in an environment that is sales-target driven
- Completed high school diploma or higher
- Bilingual with French and English, written and spoken an asset
- Must be comfortable working in a highly structured, sales driven environment
- Available to work on a flexible schedule: days, evenings and week-ends to meet customer demand
- Possess superior multitasking abilities
- Must be computer literate: strong keyboarding and internet navigation skills and basic arithmetic skills required
- Must be punctual and committed to work schedules
- Demonstrated ability to positively influence others
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve in a time pressure environment.
Challenging work, a rewarding career:
- Competitive base salary + substantial commissions
- Comprehensive benefits program
- Career pathing & organic growth opportunities to build a career
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 1600 - 4710 Kingsway (016), Burnaby, BC
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Call Centre Operations & Customer Service / Sales
Requisition ID: 150167
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.