Senior Systems Analyst
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Our customers' satisfaction is our obsession and we need innovative thinkers like you to help making our customers' needs become a reality. As a Senior systems Analyst, you will build strategic evolution plans along with engaging in the delivery of high quality software-based network monitoring solutions. Capitalizing on your great communication skills, you understand how to adapt to different audiences throughout many domains of the business and you are motivated by dynamic environment providing interesting development opportunities. You will be part of a team focussing on innovative approach for Network IP management systems.
This is your chance to demonstrate your skills and competencies in a rapidly changing, equal opportunity environment in a large organization. We look forward to meeting with you and helping you succeed in this opportunity.
What you will be doing:
You will work in an exciting fast pace environment where you will contribute with partner organizations to ensure network management solutions that you are developing are solving complex technical challenges related to the automation of modern telecommunication networks management.
- Craft and present long-term vision and product evolution roadmap
- Manage the business relationships with external solution providers
- Listen to customers in order to identify, understand and document needs, in line with the long term vision
- Produce technical design, develop and implement IP network management solutions.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to define and augment the effectiveness of processes
- Drive innovation by constantly re-evaluating current work practices
- Drive work to completion through perfect execution
Skills we are looking for
- Fluent in French and English
- Demonstrated abilities to simplify and communicate complex situations clearly
- You have an industry recognised Computer Software degree, coupled with 2 years of expertise in integration and development of pertinent software solutions
- We are seeking an individual who is passionate about teamwork; delivering awesome customer experiences through innovative solutions
- Programming skills with knowledge of databases (Java, SQL).
- System integration experience leveraging webservices.
- Knowledge of IP network v4 and v6 addressing.
Strengths we value
- Strong communicator with a focus on clear verbal and written dialog
- Standout colleague who has respect for other people's ideas, values and solutions, while achieving a common outcome
- Customer focus on getting the job done in a collaborative manner while maintaining your individual accountabilities
- Creative thinker with a positive outlook on problem solving and challenging the status quo
- Engagement to commit to multiple projects with varying timelines and changing priorities in a dynamic environment
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 800, Gauchetiere O, Bureau 4000-Rogers(189), Montreal, QC
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Technology & Software Development
Requisition ID: 123539
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.