Senior Analyst, Sales Compensation Delivery
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
- Participation in the analysis of business requirements for compensation and sales incentive payments
- Develop SQL Server stored procedures to build and support sales compensation plans
- Build validation rules and controls to ensure data and payment accuracy using SQL
- Analyze sales data and compensation results to ensure accurate payments
- Work in close partnership with the IT teams and business teams to address system issues, close process gaps and implement system solutions
- Participate in the development of new processes and improvements to existing ones
- Discovery and design of new reports and compensation statements; ad-hoc reporting as needed
- Maintain SQL databases that aggregate multiple data sources for cross platform analysis
- Administer Callidus TrueComp Sales Compensation Software to support new payments.
- Implement business changes in the Callidus tool using Plans, Rules, Formula, Rates, Quota, Positions, Territories, Classifications, etc.
What you have:
- Bachelor of Computer Science/Engineering, Math or Finance
- Advanced user of Microsoft SQL Server
- Ability to take business requirements and develop solid analytic methodologies to support requirements. This requires a solid understanding of the business and the ability to decipher and translate business requirements into data and analytics requirements.
- Knowledge of Vision 21 and Maestro systems is a definite asset.
- Telecom Industry experience preferred
- Callidus TrueComp experience preferred
- Team Player who will go out their way to help others
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Reporting and Analytics & Analyst
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.