Sales Support Coordinator
Every day, we strive to build a brilliant digital future for Canadians. We work as one team, with one goal –serve our customers better.
The Field Inside Sales Team is hiring for a Sales Coordinator position. This individual will be at the forefront of business and will play a critical role in the overall team's success in achieving sales targets.
- Manipulating data to ascertain a desired output/format
- Onboarding process for newly hired staff
- Day to day support of front line staff
- Coordinating onsite events and activities for front line.
- Prime for processing collateral requests from 3rd party vendors
- Utilizing lead management tool functionality to equally distribute leads to sales agents
- Customer account investigations customer escalations
- System related transactions or overrides
- Uploading leads into a lead management tool
- Process reporting for sales team and management
- Target adjustments
- Setting up our contractually obligated customers with products and services.
- Take part in weekly team update meetings
- Aiding in the success of the management team, where needed.
- Proficient in ICM/SGI/Vision 21
- Expert in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Proficient in Oracle
- Cognos experience an asset
- Project Management skills an asset
- Willing and able to work shifts, including evening and weekends
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while dealing with constant change in details and deadlines and proven time management skill
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Solid organizational skills, with a high level of attention to detail and the ability to be flexible and adaptable to a changing sales environment
- Results oriented with a proven ability to identify, analyze and resolve problems/conflicts quickly
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 857 York Mills Rd. (055), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Sales & Inside Sales
Requisition ID: 145519
As a proud Canadian company, we're dedicated to making things easier for our customers. We’ve been embracing and leading change for over 50-years, and we’ll continue to seek out new opportunities to bring our customers simple solutions for today and tomorrow.
At Rogers, we recognize that success is determined by the strength and diversity of our people. We work together because we want to win together, and these five shared values guide and define our work:
- Simplify and innovate
- Take ownership of the what and the how
- Equip people to succeed
- Execute with discipline and pride
- Talk straight, build trust, and over deliver
â€‹Why Rogers? Because we believe the best is yet to come.