At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Job Title: Sales Coordinator, TV Client Services
At Rogers, we recognize that success comes from the strength and diversity of our people. We work together because we want to win together, and these five shared values guide and define our work:
- Simplify and innovate
- Take ownership of the what and the how
- Equip people to succeed
- Execute with discipline and pride
- Talk straight, build trust, and over deliver
Every day, we strive to build a brilliant digital future for Canadians. We work as one team, with one goal –serve our customers better.
Rogers Television brands are powerhouses that define the media landscape. They are the place for Canadians to experience their sports, news and entertainment programs. The appeal of the stations naturally extends to the advertisers who want to reach our quality audiences with their messages.
The Sales Coordinator is pivotal to Rogers’ commitment to Best of Class client service. They are responsible for maintaining the integrity of each television campaign purchased throughout its life cycle and communicating with clients on changes on a list of accounts. Working with the integrated system S4M, the Sales Coordinator will oversee day to day campaign management with direct input from account executives. Our Sales Coordinators are self-motivated & detail focused, with the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively. They have a positive problem-solving attitude with a view that no challenge is unattainable and take pride in a job well done.
- Ensure the integrity of campaigns on a group of accounts.
- Maintain and grow client revenue for all Rogers’ properties (a specific station focus may be indicated)
- Convey a positive, professional image as a representative of Rogers TV sales. Candidates are expected to possess strong relationship building and communication skills that earn credibility and respect, establishing excellent relationships with clients, developing mutual respect through knowledge of standard business practices.
- Respond to client requests for accountability using a combination of software tools and internal departments available providing client/market intelligence to best position Rogers Television stations.
- Investigate and negotiate all requests for credits to retain revenue wherever possible.
- Assist Sales with packaging/positioning of Rogers TV stations to best serve client needs via targeted schedules.
- Work collaboratively with other team members, establishing a positive solution-focused forum to continuously learn and grow together.
- Work constructively with other departments essential to grow our business, including but not limited to Revenue Management, Commercial Traffic, Sales Promotions, Accounting, Digital and Commercial Production.
- Coordinate with traffic teams to ensure all required elements are received for timely turnaround for log generation.
- Other duties as required from Sr. Manager or his/her designee.
- Post-secondary education preferred.
- 2 years’ experience working media sales environment with exposure to agency preferred
- Strong sense of ownership and experience working in a highly demanding environment required
Schedule: Full Time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Sales & Account Support
As a proud Canadian company, we're dedicated to making things easier for our customers. We’ve been embracing and leading change for over 50-years, and we’ll continue to seek out new opportunities to bring our customers simple solutions for today and tomorrow.
Why Rogers? Because we believe the best is yet to come.
We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.