Sales Associate - Part Time Rogers Summerside
We support and encourage employees to find long term success and explore opportunities that play to their individual strengths and passions. We value lateral moves as much as vertical promotions – we believe all roles should develop your skills, broaden your experience, and help you continue on a journey to building a rewarding career at Rogers.
We've established a new set of internal hiring rules to help you find long-term success at Rogers. Click here to access Your Career @ Rogers – Ground Rules and become familiar with the new requirements.
Wondering what it takes to join our team? Click here to try our interactive experience. We recommend that you use Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Internet Explorer 11.37 or above. You can also try it on your mobile device!
Our Sales Associates don't just embrace the latest technology and content – it's part of who they are. We want people to join our team who are excited about our products and services and want to share their knowledge and experience with others.
In this role you will:
- Deliver a superior and consistent customer experience
- Handle all issues and concerns – you're the one-stop resolution for our customers
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets
- Work in a fast-paced environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking
- Be able to work a varied and flexible schedules (Monday – Sunday)
Our ideal Sales Associates:
- Enjoys solving customer problems – they take accountability for customer issues
- Have a knack for building rapport – they genuinely care about our customers' needs.
- Ensure our customers understand our products and services
- Take pride in their work environment and wants to see the team succeed
- Acts as brand ambassadors, educators, problem solvers, and so much more!
What's in it for you:
- Base hourly rate and competitive commission structure
- Opportunities to grow and develop your career
- Comprehensive health and dental plan for full time and part time employees
- Outstanding share options and wealth accumulation programs
- Employee discounts across Rogers & Fido services
- Overtime pay eligible
As part of the recruitment process, candidates will be required to complete an online assessment and provide consent for and successfully pass a criminal background check.
Schedule: Part time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 934 - 91 St. SW, Unit 1B (5677), Edmonton, AB
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Retail (In Store / Hourly) & Sales and Service
Requisition ID: 156010
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.