Rogers for Business - New Grad Leadership Development Program
Location: Toronto, ON, CA, M4W 1G9
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Rogers for Business – New Grad Leadership Development Program
We know starting a new job can be daunting, let us help you launch a meaningful career at Rogers and secure a permanent position through our New Grad Leadership Development Program. You’ll gain direct experience in the area of our business you’ve chosen to explore and leverage your educational background and skills to help move our business forward.
Throughout the entire program, you’ll have exposure to leadership and development training that will foster your potential. You’ll be paired with an all-star support structure who will work with you to ensure your professional goals and objectives are realized. We’ll also organize social and networking opportunities to help connect you with your peers, colleagues and senior leaders. To learn more about the program and who we look for, visit https://campus.rogers.com/new-grad-leadership-development-program/
About Rogers for Business:
Rogers for Business is committed to delivering high quality products and services to our customer across Canada. Our solutions help business owners reduce costs, increase efficiency and improve customer service, productivity and collaboration in their workplaces. Our products and marketing ensure that customers are aware of how the available solutions and ever-improving technologies can work for their business.
- 12-month program that includes multiple rotational plans based on your functional role
- Permanent placement after rotational program ends
We can’t wait to meet you and talk about where you will make immediate contributions to our organization! Successful candidates may work in one of these teams:
- Marketing: Develop customer facing content through the buyer journey including developing presentation, marketing collateral, web copy, blog posts, and long form content
- Possible roles: Communications Coordinator, Product Analyst, Platform Analyst
- Sales: Define and optimize new approaches for new Business services and partner with our marketing, product, and operations teams to continue to build rapport with new and existing customers
- Possible roles: Sales Coordinator, Junior Product Manager, Reporting Analyst, Business Analyst, Junior Solution Architect
- Customer Service Operations: Support project teams related to customer initiatives and service implementations between Rogers and our Business Customers
- Possible roles: Customer Care Advisor, Technical Services Analyst, Change Management
- Business Transformation: Support annual planning that includes budget review, financial analysis, capital management and work collaboratively with cross functional teams to build new strategies into projects and programs
- Possible roles: Strategy and Planning Analyst
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree program or completed your Bachelor’s Degree in 2020 in Business Administration, Economics, Journalism, or Management Engineering or equivalent. Must be graduated by program start date in May 2021
- For our Montreal opportunities, exceptionally bilingual in French and English is required
- Strong analytical and methodical troubleshooting skills
- Customer service, sales and sales process, communications and project management skills considered an asset
- Technical: Business process management, process engineering and technical engineering skills
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 333 Bloor Street East (012), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Student/New Grad & New Grad
Requisition ID: 203513
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Student & New Grads