Rogers Customer Service Consultant
Our total compensation package has improved! Discover what's new by joining our team and learning more about the advantages of a career at Rogers. Speak with a recruiter today to hear more about our improved salary, employee discounts, benefits, pension plan, bonuses and share purchase plan.
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
We're hiring full-time Customer Service Consultants to join our Moncton frontline team on May 26. In this role, you will be supporting customers with their cable&wireless products and services.
At Rogers, we provide world-class service by connecting to our customers, analyzing their needs, and offering customized solutions. If you're someone who cares about people, builds rapport easily, and is genuinely invested in helping others, you'd be a great fit for our team!
- Empathetic – You are someone who is able to show understanding and relate to the customer
- Outgoing – You are someone who is friendly and approachable
- Patient – You are someone who regardless of situation is able to support the customer in a tactful and effective manner
- Genuine – You are someone who is authentic in your interaction with customers
You get to:
- Connect with Canadians from coast-to-coast
- Dig into issues of all shapes and sizes
- Promote and recommend the latest products and services to customers
- Make customers lives easier by providing them with value add services
You should have:
- A flexible schedule
- An ability to navigate multiple computer systems
- An ability to think on your feet and deliver your message in a concise manner
- Expert communication and listening skills
Wondering what it takes to join our team? Click here to see where your career will take you!
Work Location: 100 Westmorland Street (232), Moncton, NB
Posting Category/Function: Call Centre Operations & Customer Service / Sales
Requisition ID: 131704
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered.
We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.