R4B IT Service Enablement & Billing Technology Co-op (178432)
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Rogers Co-op Program Description
Start your career with a strong foundation and spend your term with us! We’re looking for motivated students who want to make an impact. Your co-op experience at Rogers will prepare you for the real world, and will empower you to take on challenging work after you graduate. Throughout your term, you’ll gain first-hand exposure to what life is like at our organization. You’ll work alongside industry professionals who will support your overall growth, and you’ll be responsible for business-impacting work that will help you transition into the various new grad opportunities we offer post-graduation. We want you to explore our organization so you can find your fit within it.
Business Unit: R4B IT Service Enablement & Billing
We are looking for talented individuals to join our exciting team at Rogers R4B IT Service enable & Billing. Our team is responsible for the end to end delivery of projects for our Business Customers.
We are currently seeking a project coordinator/BA to work within our engagement and development team. Successful candidates will support our product owners and project leads. You will work closely with the Solution manager to finalize requirements to meet business needs to support our customers. You will have exposure to waterfall and agile methodologies.
Detailed responsibilities include:
- Supports project leaders (Product Owner, Technical leads) with management of scope, schedule, and overall project initiatives
- Investigate, analyze and gather requirements to solution operational problems, recommend and implement business solutions to improve our customer journey
- Work with the team through the entire process of software development waterfall methodology
- Assists project teams with planning, coordination, and reporting
- Supports and facilitates project meetings, preparing agendas, presentations, and meeting minutes
- Produce quality documents including business processes and controls, requirements, user stories, user guides
- Currently enrolled in a post-secondary institution pursuing a Computer Science or Software engineering degree.
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to take directions and report on current status
- A self started with the ability to pick things up quickly
- Experience gathering requirements in either a work term or volunteer environment
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: 4 Months
Work Location: 8200 Dixie Road (101), Brampton, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Technology & Information Technology
Requisition ID: 178432
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.