R4B Coop IOT
At Rogers, we’re for supporting you on a journey to a rewarding career. Whether you’re a developer, an analyst, or a customer care consultant, Rogers is the place where ideas become reality. We embrace change and find ways to do better. And we deliver on that commitment by fostering an environment of passion and innovation for all people.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
IoT Smart Cities Co-op
Start your career with a strong foundation and spend your term with us! We’re looking for motivated students who want to make an impact. Your co-op experience at Rogers will prepare you for the real world, and will empower you to take on challenging work after you graduate. Throughout your term, you’ll gain first-hand exposure to what life is like at our organization. You’ll work alongside industry professionals who will support your overall growth, and you’ll be responsible for business-impacting work that will help you transition into the various new grad opportunities we offer post-graduation. We want you to explore our organization so you can find your fit within it.
In the Rogers for Business, Advanced Services team we are committed to creating and growing teams that are focussed on where technology is going, and how we can harness technology advancements to help Canadian businesses do more. The Advanced Services portfolio encompasses both IoT & Data Center products and services, allowing us to bring to our customers the newest, most innovative and best end to end solutions.
Not only is our business strong, but so is our culture. We genuinely care about each other and working in an environment that allows each of us to bring our best authentic selves to work. That starts with our firm commitment to a diverse, inclusive and safe workplace.
Are you a student with great ideas that can change the world? At Rogers our collaborative environment and commitment to setting innovative standards with our IoT solutions, we are inspiring the next generation of technology leaders to be creative visionaries and innovators for the IoT Smart Cities portfolio. Are you up for the challenge and the fun?? If so, consider the following opportunity!
What you will do:
• Enhance our Portfolio Strategy
• Develop an understanding and clearly articulate IoT technology, industry and customer trends within the portfolio
• Work with the IoT team to develop and execute comprehensive & innovative short and long term strategies and plans for the portfolio
• Build cross functional relationships as a key trusted partner for sales, operations and marketing. Engage and communicate our strategic vision to key stakeholders
• Build effective Partner Management methodologies & relationships
• Leverage great relationships with our partners to deliver exceptional solution experiences
• Manage the IoT solutions product(s) lifecycle with the team; understand the inflection points that will drive growth and profitability while balancing out technological evolution
• Support marketing activities and programs to drive awareness within the IoT portfolio
What you will bring:
• A positive attitude
• Pursuit of Bachelors Degree from an accredited University/College: Technology, Business, Engineering, Marketing
• Intellectual curiosity and a drive to always be improving – if you are ALWAYS looking to do things differently or improve on what you deliver – We want you!
• Ability to translate customer needs to business requirements, clarity and ease
• A strong researcher and analytical skills. You are able to see the "big picture" and understand where and when improvements would be required.
• A passion for innovation and technology and future trends in IoT solutions!
Work Location: 333 Bloor Street East (012), Toronto, ON
Posting Category/Function: Administration & Administrative Assistant
Requisition ID: 247249
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered.
We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.