R4B Coop Carrier Cost
At Rogers, we’re for supporting you on a journey to a rewarding career. Whether you’re a developer, an analyst, or a customer care consultant, Rogers is the place where ideas become reality. We embrace change and find ways to do better. And we deliver on that commitment by fostering an environment of passion and innovation for all people.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
Co-op/Internship: Analyst - Carrier Cost
Start your career with a strong foundation and spend your term with us! We’re looking for motivated students who want to make an impact. Your co-op experience at Rogers will prepare you for the real world, and will empower you to take on challenging work after you graduate. Throughout your term, you’ll gain first-hand exposure to what life is like at our organization. You’ll work alongside industry professionals who will support your overall growth, and you’ll be responsible for business-impacting work that will help you transition into the various new grad opportunities we offer post-graduation. We want you to explore our organization so you can find your fit within it.
As part of the Carrier Cost department you will be responsible for assisting in the completion of a number of process improvement projects that will enhance the team’s expense validation processes. This role requires an individual to pay careful attention to detail, be organized and result driven. We are looking for a fun and enthusiastic person with the propensity to analyze large data sets, while identifying opportunities for efficiencies. Working as part of this team will give you a better understanding of the Telecommunications industry and a view into what happens behind the scenes.
Detailed responsibilities include:
• Complete an audit of billing information, execute on outlined steps to resolve discrepancies.
• Review contracts & tariffs to capture critical terms and validate pricing components
• Assist in audit of Inventory information and establishing set criteria for fields and data cleanup.
• Coordinate information from multiple sources (including other team members, clients, and vendors) to ensure the telecom expense management systems contain up-to-date and accurate information at all times
• Contribute to cost reduction initiatives through analysis and data correlation
• Identify process gaps and implement efficiencies and automation
• Perform daily tasks related invoice payment overview and resolve any issues that arise
What you'll bring:
• Business, Computer Science, Engineering degrees
• Proficient in Excel, particularly pivot tables, functions, lookups and macros
• Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint
• Solid Ability to read and understand contracts and tariffs
• Strong communication and presentation stills
• Extremely organized and detail oriented.
Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON
Posting Category/Function: Administration & Administrative Assistant
Requisition ID: 247250
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered.
We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.