Program Analyst Co-op
At Rogers, we’re for supporting you on a journey to a rewarding career. Whether you’re a developer, an analyst, or a customer care consultant, Rogers is the place where ideas become reality. We embrace change and find ways to do better. And we deliver on that commitment by fostering an environment of passion and innovation for all people.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
Start your career with a strong foundation and spend your Co-op work term with us! Our Co-op Program gives students the opportunity to be involved in meaningful projects, contribute real work, rewarding opportunities and learn from a diverse group of leaders. We are building for tomorrow and as we plan for the future to make more possible for all Canadians, we believe it starts with Students & New Grads from coast-to-coast-to-coast.
At Rogers, your journey is filled with limitless possibilities - let’s make your dream co-op placement possible.
About the BU:
PMO Governance and Controls is at the heart and start of project deployment and controls. Working within capital management and project accounting, the incumbent will work closely with a high performing and technologically driven team.
What you will do…
• Work closely with Program analysts to manage and distribute required reports (daily, weekly, monthly, ad-hoc).
• Help to Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns within Regions and database(s)
• Help to define data requirements and provide expertise to identify the best and most accurate data results.
• Assist in compiling, analyzing and cleanse data in order to achieve high standard of accuracy in reporting
• Build validation rules and controls to ensure data quality and accuracy.
• Focus on detail oriented, accuracy and data consistency.
• Work closely with Regional stakeholders to maintain data integrity.
• Liaise with database support teams to determine root cause of system related inquiries.
• Maintain project information assets, communications and related database(s).
What you will bring…
• Enrolled in an accredited co-op program working towards a degree in Business Management / Business Technology Management or equivalent
• Working towards a Program PMP designation would be an asset
• Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Pre-existing knowledge of Salesforce and or RPATS is an asset
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong team skills, but ability to work independently
• Ability to build strong relationships with Network organizations
Here’s what you can expect in return:
• A team who deeply cares about your development and long term career at Rogers
• A team that trusts and wants to win together
• A competitive salary
• Access to leading edge technology and services so we can make more possible for our customers and our business every day.
• A campus team that will keep you engaged through onboarding and your work term
Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON
Posting Category/Function: Student/New Grad & Co-op
Requisition ID: 248366
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered.
We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.