Part-Time Announcer/Street Team
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Part-Time Annoucer/Street Team Member
97.7 ROCK has an exciting opportunity for a Part-Time Announcer and Street Team Member. This is an ideal position for someone just out of radio college; eager to learn and develop your sound. Plus, outgoing and must love Rock Concerts!
Reporting to the Program Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for weekend voice tracking duties as well as vacation coverage, live on-locations and attending station events. We're looking for someone who has a passion for radio, music, & communicating, and to help us build our brand. Grande Prairie is a young, growing city that has all the advantages of a big city with a small town feel! Plus,we're just a 4 hour drive from Edmonton down a divided highway and 3 hours from the Rocky Mountains!
- Weekend evening Voice Tracks
- Commercial voicing
- Attend station events and remotes
- Knowledge/passion for the Rock format
- Relate to target audience
- Self-motivated, team player with a positive attitude and a passion to succeed
- Exceptional communication and people skills a must
- Proficient understanding of social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Ability to work independently when required
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends when required for promotional activity
- Knowledge of Music Master, Wide Orbit Automation, Adobe Audition
- Must hold a valid Drivers license
Schedule: Part time
Shift: Flex Time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 9835 - 101 Avenue Suite 200 (220), Grande Prairie, AB
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Broadcasting & On-Air Talent
Requisition ID: 167278
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.