Operational Support Systems - New Graduate Leadership Development Program - MTL
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
OSS New Grad Leadership Development Program
About Our New Grad Leadership Development Program:
We have a long history of investing in the next generation and we’re committed to making Rogers the top destination for young people to start and grow their careers in Canada. In 2020, we were named one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People for the 10th time, and in 2021 we were named one of LinkedIn’s Top 25 Companies to work for in Canada. Our New Grad Leadership Development Program gives new graduates the opportunity to be involved in meaningful projects, contribute real work, develop key skills and learn from a diverse group of leaders. At Rogers, your journey is filled with limitless possibilities - let’s make your possible.
About the Operational Support Systems (OSS) Stream:
Joining the OSS team is world of professional opportunities. The Operations Support Systems (OSS) team is dedicated to key applications that enable our technology teams to actively plan, deploy & operate our networks. Whether you develop applications, build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms, engineer and integrate complex systems or map business needs to platforms development and operations, an exciting career awaits you.
The Montreal campus is in the heart of downtown Montreal, directly connected to the underground, the metro system, and the suburban trains. As the second largest building in Montreal, we are surrounded by a wide array of restaurants and shops as well. The campus was recently renovated to feature a shared space work environment with interactive spaces, quiet zones, and the newest technology to encourage collaboration and enable you to come up with the most creative and refreshing solutions.
- As part of the program, successful candidates will participate in 3 job rotations over 12 months. Rotational plans are designed to tap into your personal and professional development. You will also be paired with a mentor and coach!
- Software Development
- Data Science (AI/ML)
- Systems Engineering
- Business Systems Analysis
What You Bring:
- A recent grad (graduated in 2021) or expecting to graduate by May 2022 with a degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Technology Management or related technical disciplines
- You have a mindset of creativity, innovation, and have an energetic drive to succeed
- You are passionate about science, technology, engineering, and / or telecommunications
- You are open to taking on new challenges and have a passion for learning new skills
- You thrive working in an environment where collaboration and teamwork bring together a diverse set of talents and skills to solve complex problems
- Exceptionally bilingual in French and English is required
- … Then chances are you will love what our program and a career at Rogers have to offer!
What’s In It For You:
- 3 job rotations over 12-month program to tap into your personal and professional development
- Paired with a mentor and a coach
- Exposure to executive leadership
- Continuous growth and learning through monthly personal and professional workshops
- Flexibility to work in a hybrid mode, both from home and from the office
- A competitive salary and benefits that includes access to our Employee Share Accumulation Program, 50% off Rogers services and a variety of other perks
- A team that deeply cares about your development and long-term career at Rogers
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.