New Graduate Leadership Development Program - Wireless
We know starting a new job can be daunting, let us help you launch a meaningful career at Rogers and secure a permanent position through our New Grad Leadership Development Program. You'll gain direct experience in the area of our business you've chosen to explore, and leverage your educational background and skills to help move our business forward.
Throughout the entire program, you'll have exposure to leadership and development training that will foster your potential. You'll be paired with an all-star support structure who will work with you to ensure your professional goals and objectives are realized. We'll also organize social and networking opportunities to help connect you with your peers, colleagues and senior leaders. To learn more about the program and who we look for, visit https://campus.rogers.com/new-grad-leadership-development-program/
Your Business: Wireless
What's Wireless all about?
Rogers is a Canadian leader in innovative wireless network technologies and services. We provide wireless voice and data communication services to individual consumers, businesses, governments, and other telecommunications service providers. We also provide postpaid and prepaid wireless services under the Rogers, Fido, and chatr brands, and provide consumers and businesses with the latest wireless devices, services, and applications. We provide these services to approximately 10.8 million subscribers in the Canadian wireless market.
Our wireless network is one of the most extensive and advanced independent high-speed wireless data networks in Canada, capable of supporting wireless services on smartphones, tablets, computers, and a broad variety of machine-to-machine and specialized devices.
Potential Rotation Opportunities:
- Customer base management
- Product and device
- Marketing and brand.
What you bring:
- Enrollment in a Bachelor's Degree or Post-Graduate Diploma in Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent to be completed between June 2019 to June 2020
- Outstanding analytical and methodical troubleshooting skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent influencing and communication skills, with ability to develop strong relationships
- At Rogers, we win as one team, or not at all, so this experience will encourage collaboration, strengthen our alignment, and build trust across the organization. If you're ready to launch your career with us, apply now!
How to Apply:
- Submit a cover letter, resume and unofficial transcripts with your candidate profile
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 333 Bloor Street East (012), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Student/New Grad & New Grad
Requisition ID: 166803
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.