New Graduate Leadership Development Program - Rogers For Business
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
2020 New Graduate Leadership Development Program - Rogers for Business
We know starting a new job can be daunting, let us help you launch a meaningful career at Rogers and secure a permanent position through our New Grad Leadership Development Program. You'll gain direct experience in the area of our business you've chosen to explore, and leverage your educational background and skills to help move our business forward.
Join us through a year long journey where we will work with you through two rotations to accelerate your learning and understanding of the business.
Throughout the program, you'll have exposure to leadership and development training that will foster your potential. You'll be paired with an all-star support structure who will work with you to ensure your professional goals and objectives are realized. We'll also organize social and networking opportunities to help connect you with your peers, colleagues and senior leaders.
To learn more about the program and who we look for, visit https://campus.rogers.com/new-grad-leadership-development-program/
Your Business Unit:
Rogers for Business delivers business communications services and information technology solutions that help customers win. Our "as-a-service" solutions allow customers to operate more efficiently, reduce costs and improve productivity and collaboration. Our products and services help organizations lead industry disruptions and change their markets.
Your Potential Roles:
We can't wait to meet you and talk about where you will make meaningful and impactful contributions to our organization! Potential opportunities for successful candidates can include:
- Business Analyst
- Product Analyst
- Market Analyst
- Project Coordinator
- Reporting Analyst
- Sales Coordinator
- Strategy and Planning Analyst
- Enrollment in a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post-Graduate Diploma in Commerce, Economics, Business Administration, Engineering Management or equivalent to be completed between June 2019 to June 2020
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with a proven ability to drive business outcomes with a focus on collaboration and customer experience
- Highly motivated with a naturally inquisitive nature coupled with strong business acumen, analytical and methodical troubleshooting skills
- Customer service, sales and sales process, communications and project management skills considered an asset
How to apply:
- Submit a cover letter, resume and unofficial transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 333 Bloor Street East (012), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Student/New Grad & New Grad
Requisition ID: 166074
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.