New Graduate Leadership Development Program - (Media)
Your Business: Media
What’s Media all about?
How do you inform, entertain, and inspire a country? You start with a vision: create compelling content that matters to Canadians. From there, you build a top team of creative, technical, and strategic thinkers who are passionately dedicated to bringing our shared vision to life. When you work in media at Rogers, you have a hand in shaping an iconic portfolio of award-winning TV, Radio and Sports.
Rogers Radio Vancouver is looking for a New Grad interested in launching their career with one of the most prolific creative teams in the country. We're looking for a multi-dimensional player who's interested in writing, producing and supporting the business. The successful candidate will divide their time between a junior copy list, entry commercial production and national scheduling support. If you're ready to utilize every aspect of your training, this an opportunity to support 9 dynamic stations and national initiatives. The position will provide exposure to leaders in a variety of areass and development that will foster your potential.
The Successful Candidate will ...
Work a 1 to 9 pm - Monday to Friday shift splitting responsibilities between copywriting, scheduling and commerical production
Be managed a coached by Radio Production Manager along with senoir writers and producers
Have the opportunity to work on commercial creative for 9 radio stations
Have the opportunity to shadow TV Creative positions within the year
Candidates must ...
- Have graduated (or is graduating) from an Institute or University Broadcast Program
- Be adept in Adobe or Pro-Tools
- Provide a portfolio of commercial scripts and demo reel
- Be adept in Microsoft Office
The Rogers Radio Vancouver New Grad Program - You bring the drive and we'll present the opportunities.
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment