New Grad Leadership Development Program - Human Resources (Montreal)
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Job Title: New Graduate Leadership Development Program - HR
Every day, we strive to build a brilliant digital future for Canadians. We work as one team, with one goal –serve our customers better.
Gain cross-functional experience across our various Business Units with the Rogers New Grad Leadership Development program and kick-start your career with us! To get you started, you'll take part in our National Onboarding Program, designed to give you an overview of who we are, what we do, and why it all matters. You'll also get to take part in a job shadowing exercise that will immerse you in customer experience – the heart of everything we do here at Rogers. From there, you'll move into your first rotation where you'll have the opportunity to learn new skills, build connections, and broaden your understanding of how things work at Rogers. Finally, your rotation in your business focus will begin in where your education and new skills can be leveraged to their highest potential.
We want to ensure that you're set up for success, our Student and New Grad Programs include:
- Formal leadership training and one-on-one mentor and coaching support
- Working with industry leaders on innovative real-time projects
- A fun, dynamic work environment focused on collaboration and team work
- Opportunities to grow your career through networking and social events
Your Business Unit:
At Rogers, we are constantly changing and evolving in order to be the best, and we need the best and brightest people on our team to ensure we get there. Our Human Resources Business Group (HR) is responsible for shaping our talent, culture and engagement strategy – they believe our shared success is determined by the strength of our people. To learn more about the program and who we look for, visit campus.rogers.com
Your Potential Roles:
- Compensation Analyst
- HR Coordinator.
- Real Estate Project Analyst
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Business Administration Degree or Diploma in Human Resources, Finance, Real Estate, Marketing or Graphic Design
- Outstanding analytical and methodical troubleshooting skills
- Will complete necessary requirements for graduation by May 2020
Schedule: Full time
Shift: Flex Time
Length of Contract: 12 Months
Work Location: 800, Gauchetiere O, Bureau 4000-Fido(182), Montreal, QC
Travel Requirements: Up to 25%
Posting Category/Function: Human Resources & HR Generalist
Requisition ID: 164516
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.