New Grad Leadership Development Program - Human Resources
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
We know starting a new job can be daunting, let us help you launch a meaningful career at Rogers and secure a permanent position through our New Grad Leadership Development Program. You'll gain direct experience in the area of our business you've chosen to explore, and leverage your educational background and skills to help move our business forward.
Throughout the entire program, you'll have exposure to leadership and development training that will foster your potential. You'll be paired with an all-star support structure who will work with you to ensure your professional goals and objectives are realized. We'll also organize social and networking opportunities to help connect you with your peers, colleagues and senior leaders. To learn more about the program and who we look for, visit https://campus.rogers.com/new-grad-leadership-development-program/
Your Business Unit: Human Resources
At Rogers, we are constantly changing and evolving in order to be the best, and we need the best and brightest people on our team to ensure we get there. Our Human Resources Business Group (HR) is responsible for shaping our talent, culture and engagement strategy – they believe our shared success is determined by the strength of our people.
- Organizational Development
- Compensation and Total Rewards
What you bring:
- Enrollment in a Bachelor's Degree or Post-Graduate Diploma in Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Business Administration Degree or Diploma in Human Resources, Finance, Real Estate, Marketing or Graphic Design or equivalent to be completed between June 2019 to June 2020
- Outstanding analytical and methodical troubleshooting skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent influencing and communication skills, with ability to develop strong relationships
- Proficiency with Excel will be an asset
At Rogers, we win as one team, or not at all, so this experience will encourage collaboration, strengthen our alignment, and build trust across the organization. If you're ready to launch your career with us, apply now!
How to Apply:
- Submit a cover letter, resume and unofficial transcripts with your candidate profile
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: No SelectionWork Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Human Resources & HR Generalist
Requisition ID: 165222
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ