Network Engineer Co-op
At Rogers, we’re for supporting you on a journey to a rewarding career. Whether you’re a developer, an analyst, or a customer care consultant, Rogers is the place where ideas become reality. We embrace change and find ways to do better. And we deliver on that commitment by fostering an environment of passion and innovation for all people.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
Start your career with a strong foundation and spend your Co-op work term with us! Our Co-op Program gives students the opportunity to be involved in meaningful projects, contribute real work, rewarding opportunities and learn from a diverse group of leaders. We are building for tomorrow and as we plan for the future to make more possible for all Canadians, we believe it starts with Students & New Grads from coast-to-coast-to-coast.
At Rogers, your journey is filled with limitless possibilities - let’s make your dream co-op placement possible.
About the Team:
Rogers Network is seeking a co-op student to join the Network Planning team. The team is responsible for network video planning. The successful candidate will assist with the data consolidation, reconciliation, analysis, and reporting activities. The role will provide an opportunity to learn about the Network organization from core planning and performance reporting while contributing to the improvement of data accuracy and reporting.
What you will do…
- Extract, consolidate and reconciliate of data from various sources to create both summary and detailed variance and trend reports.
- Automating technology and Business models using Excel,
- Performing Unit cost analysis and comparison
- Analyzing the data, provide the insights, business impacts and opportunities
What you will bring…
- Enrolled in an accredited co-op program working towards a degree in Computer Science, Business, or Engineering
- Detailed oriented with a passion for data analysis and integrity.
- Possess strong MS Excel, with knowledge of macros
- Experience using Python for data aggregation
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- A mindset of creativity, innovation and energetic drive to succeed
Here’s what you can expect in return:
- A team who deeply cares about your development and long term career at Rogers
- A team that trusts and wants to win together
- A competitive salary
- Access to leading edge technology and services so we can make more possible for our customers and our business every day.
- A campus team that will keep you engaged through onboarding and your work term
Work Location: 8200 Dixie Rd (341), Brampton, ON
Posting Category/Function: Student/New Grad & Co-op
Requisition ID: 248793
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered.
We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.