Morning Show Host
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
92.1 ROCK is looking for the next radio ROCK star! We're on the hunt for a dynamic and engaging on-air personality who can deliver an entertaining adult-focused Morning Show in the competitive, small town market of Timmins, Ontario.
The successful candidate will be full of energy and passion for radio while ready, willing and able to promote the show and the station on air and in the community. We pride ourselves on being live and local during our listeners' busy morning and commute. We're looking for someone who wants to become a part of Timmins!
If you are ready to make the next move in your radio career and can deliver a fun, interesting and entertaining adult-focused morning show in a competitive, continuously rated radio market, this is the opportunity for you!
- Host and produce an entertaining radio show within station format.
- Be a social media superstar on all platforms
- Have knowledge of Rock music and our listener demo that we serve.
- Attend 25-50 station or community events per year. We want you to be at everything representing our Brand, promoting our clients, and format!
- Execute client Live-on-Location events including set-up, live commercial cut-ins, and social media
- Minimum 3-5 years on-air experience in radio is an asset
- Excellent on-air, phone and social media skills
- Experience with WO Automation, Voxpro, Adobe Audition, MusicMaster, video and photo editing software is an asset
- Ability to work independently
- Superior organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 260 Second Avenue No.1 (153), Timmins, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Broadcasting & On-Air Talent
Requisition ID: 168059
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the
Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]]