Marketing Promotion Specialist
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Reporting to the Director, TSC Brand, this position is accountable for supporting the brand management and brand execution one of Canada's most innovative and diversified retailers. This role will be part of a team that is highly cross-functional and will need to work collaboratively with merchandising, content, insights, creative and other teams to ensure the future growth and success of the portfolio. This role will ensure the customer is at the centre of all decision making and will also help steer the prioritization of marketing initiatives and implement promotions to grow viewership, consumption and brand affinity.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan and execute customer-centric multiplatform contests in line with company objectives from concept to execution to customer fulfilment. Prepare contest rules and obtain all legal and third party approvals.
- Track and share concise post-mortem reporting.
- Build strong relationships with Rogers' brands and merchandising vendors in order to collaboratively identify, coordinate and fulfill integrated content and promotional opportunities.
- Support Brand Managers by securing accurate product samples for advertising campaigns.
- Ensure timely delivery and inventory to and from production shoots.
- Order, activate, and track all promotional codes, savings cards and gift cards, while practicing the highest security and record-keeping standards.
- Track budget for areas of responsibility ensuring efficient spend to obtain results.
- Collaborate well with team colleagues as well as other cross-functional departments in order to leverage overall power of a strong multi-faceted team.
- Work with internal partners and external agencies to ensure brand standards are understood, maintained and consistently executed
- Coordinate with internal creative agency partners to deliver break-through creative development.
- Support delivery of creative briefs
- 3+ years' experience in marketing and communications with a proven track record of developing and executing comprehensive, innovative and successful brand campaigns with a focus on 1:1 communications
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, efficiently manage programs and meet tight deadlines
- Passionate team player who thrives on developing campaigns through the lens of the consumer and uses research to guide direction
- Experience with tablet and mobile marketing programs
- Digital savvy and experience with social media and mobile marketing are an asset
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 59 Ambassador Dr (096), Mississauga, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Marketing & Promotions / Event
Requisition ID: 166764
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
Our people are at the heart of our success
Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
We do what's right, each and every day
We believe in the power of new ideas
We work as one team, with one vision
We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the
Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]]