Manager Brand & Digital Media Performance - Chatr
Location: Toronto, ON, CA, M4W 1G9
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Manager chatr Brand Performance
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Media Management & Performance (MM&P), the Manager Chatr, MM&P will play a leading role in crafting a performance narrative for the chatr brand guided by a breadth of performance reports from both internal teams & external agency partners.
The successful candidate will play a leading role in improving the connections between Brand/Marketing budget and business outcomes and lead a monthly media performance meeting designed to create visibility of campaign performance and drive ongoing media optimizations to improve business outcomes.
The Manager Chatr, MM&P will influence cross-functional teams to report on and speak about consistent KPIs, thereby unlocking improved decision-making and agility. The successful candidate will also lead the development of quarterly learning agendas to help solve business problems and influence ongoing media strategy across Rogers lines of business.
- Lead a monthly cross-functional chatr performance meeting, acting as a catalyst for continuous optimization of Brand/Marketing/Channel support plans by interpreting a breadth of performance reports from internal/external teams and making recommendations to drive more efficient business outcomes
- Guide the media performance narrative in partnership with Brand and Marketing teams in a weekly chatr performance meeting with our media agency
- Perform ad hoc post-campaign analysis to help identify optimization opportunities for future campaigns
- Develop and maintain necessary dashboard across multiple data sets to provide insight and drive business decisions.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders in post campaign evaluation of digital campaigns, including campaign targeting, tracking, monitoring, and management
- Define KPIs for each business outcomes in collaboration with the chatr brand team
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams & leverage both internal/external expertise to project manage the development of a technical foundation to support always-on, customer journey advertising
- Work in partnership with agencies to develop content for quarterly ad platform performance reviews
- Lead the development of learning agenda designed to solve new/existing business problems and influence ongoing media strategy across Rogers lines of business with findings
- Working with internal and external partners to coordinate weekly/monthly/quarterly customer list upload to media agency and facilitate proper implementation of targeting for online media
- Identify performance trends across campaigns and channels (offline/online)
WHO YOU ARE / WHAT YOU BRING:
- Media planning, ad operations (offline/online) & digital performance experience from either a client or agency sides
- Ability to understand and analyze media / marketing data and use it to tell stories
- A passion for crafting and identifying actionable insights from data-heavy reports and using these insights to drive decisions
- A proven track record of building positive and productive working relationships with internal cross-functional teams and external agency/vendor partner
- Strong knowledge in analytics tools and digital media ad-platform (DCM, Google Ads, Business Manager, Twitter, etc.) and analytics platforms (Adobe Analytics (Omniture), Google Analytics)
- Strong knowledge of Office 365
- A comfort with ambiguity
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong influencer (up, down & sideways), skillful collaborator and leader among peers
- A self-starter with a strong drive to improve the way that decisions are made in a fast-paced industry and matrixed team environment
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field
- Telecommunications experience is an asset
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 333 Bloor Street East (012), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Marketing & Marketing Communication
Requisition ID: 165000
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.