Manager, Territory Sales
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
As one of Canada’s top 100 employers we empower our staff to make decisions for growing business and sharing our passion for success while engaging in a team approach. We believe in working hard, having fun, and giving back. That is what makes us Canadian, and that is what makes us Rogers.
We support and encourage employees to find long term success and explore opportunities that play to their individual strengths and passions. We value lateral moves as much as vertical promotions – we believe all roles should develop your skills, broaden your experience, and help you build a rewarding career at Rogers.
Your primary objective as a Sales Manager – Territory Field Sales will be to seek and identify areas for new and expanded customer growth for innovative Rogers Business Solutions in the SMB segment supporting and leading all teams within the Cable and Fibre Footprint. Solutions include sales of Wireless, Internet Connectivity (both Cable and Fibre solutions), Data Centre, Unified Communications and Cloud Solutions.
- Driving consistent success in over-delivering sales results across all portfolios.
- Significantly increase the penetration rates of both Cable & Fibre customers within the existing and expanding footprint.
- Managing teams to ensure territory activity, funnel management, and footprint expansion progress to drive growth expectations outlined by the business.
- Developing internal talent and managing performance and attrition on a consistent basis within the teams.
- Working closely and building strong relationships within the interlock partnerships: Marketing, Product and Pricing, Reporting, Operations, and Senior Leadership.
- Managing the day to day responsibilities of sales teams and attend all key leadership meetings to maintain and act as prime for Sales.
- Acting as an ambassador of Rogers to our clients and provide them with superior world-class customer experience to maximize client retention rates and promote growth to the business.
- Build trust, loyalty and solid long-term relationships with key decision-makers.
- Share your ideas by actively participating in regular sales meetings and fulfill required sales administrative duties (CRM) to support your role.
- University degree or equivalent expertise.
- 3+ years of business sales management; preferably within a Communications, Information or Technology organization.
- Ideally, experience at managing Territory Sales teams and managing teams remotely.
- A passion for finding, developing, coaching, and promoting world-class talent and teams.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, action-oriented, and results driven.
- Technical background in Infrastructure services, with a background in, Telephony, Network and Data Centre technologies is an asset.
- Be results oriented and showcase strong leadership skills.
- Proven funnel management experience and a proven track record of leveraging CRM and team engagement effectively and consistently utilizing the tool.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 855 York Mills Rd. (022), North York, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 25%
Posting Category/Function: Sales & New Business Development
Requisition ID: 142751
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.