Maintenance Repair Specialist
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
What you’ll be doing:
- The main scope of the Maintenance Repair Specialist will be to focus on the timely and efficient transfer of maintenance repair work to 3rd party contractors, and post-work processing.
- Ensure that maintenance repair work is being jeopardy managed.
- Using Nika to manage all maintenance repair work. i.e. Issuing work, assigning P.Os, changing status, running reports.
- Entering and coordinating payments in the Oracle Financial System. Creating, and closing P.Os, Processing of manual invoices for payment.
- Interact with Finance re: CA's-associated costs of projects in CapEx and OpEX.
- Communicate observed trends/concerns to management and provide suggestions on departmental improvements/initiatives.
- Provide mentoring and training on Nika to 3rd party contractors.
- Subject Matter Expert on all Maintenance repair processes/procedures.
- Providing tracking support to the Maintenance Field Managers.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
What you bring:
- Demonstrates, and promotes behaviors, which support the Rogers Values.
- Effective communicator, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior organization and interpersonal skills required.
- Fosters an environment of teamwork, and collaboration.
- Technically proficient with the Rogers suite of tools and applications as they relate to maintenance repair. (Nika, Oracle, Spatial)
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel).
- Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent.
- The ability to read and understand HFC maps would be considered a strong asset.
- Experience in project planning and mentoring would be an asset.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 8200 Dixie Road (101), Brampton, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Field Operations & Maintenance
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.