Job Fair - Retail Sales Associates - Downtown Toronto, King Street, Eaton Centre, Bay Street &
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Wondering what it takes to join our team? Click here to try our interactive experience. We recommend that you use Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Internet Explorer 11.37 or above. You can also try it on your mobile device!
We're hosting a local job fair to meet outgoing, approachable retail sales talent – people who obsess over the latest technology and content and want to share their knowledge and advice with customers. If you are someone who embraces change, owns your strengths and takes pride in what you do, we want to meet you!
MULTIPLE ROGERS & FIDO STORES HIRING, JOIN OUR JOB FAIR IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KICK START YOUR CAREER!
WHEN: Thursday, May 23rd, 2019
TIME: 12:00pm - 5:00pm
WHERE: 764 Yonge Street (Rogers Yonge & Bloor Store), please meet us at the Rogers Store and we will direct you to the interview room
*Group Interviews will happen onsite with store management so please bring copies of your resume*
Our commitment to you:
- We invest in you, just as much as you invest in us
- Base hourly rate and competitive commission structure
- Opportunities to grow and develop your career
- Comprehensive health and dental plan for full time and part time employees
- Outstanding share options and wealth accumulation programs
- Employee discounts across Rogers & Fido services
- Overtime pay eligible
- Proven success in a sales role, ideally within telecommunications, technology or retail
- A sales professional with an ability to achieve individual sales targets
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service and sales experience
- Tech savvy and eager to learn about technology and the telecom industry
- An ability to think outside of the box and work in a fast-paced retail sales role
- A proactive team player
- Additional languages are an asset
- An ability to work a varied and flexible schedule (20-30 hours per week, Monday – Sunday)
As part of the recruitment process, candidates will be required to provide consent for and successfully pass a criminal background check.
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 764 Yonge St. (5375), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Retail (In Store / Hourly) & Sales and Service
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.