Inside Sales Consultant
At Rogers we're for supporting you on a journey to a rewarding career. Whether you're a developer, an analyst, or a customer care consultant, Rogers is the place where ideas become reality. We embrace change, and find ways to do better. And we deliver on that commitment by fostering an environment of passion and innovation for all people.
Imagine working for an exciting entrepreneurial company where employees are committed to meeting big challenges and making a real difference. That is Rogers. A leading communications and media company where people come to do great work. We are always looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our winning team where you will have a chance to innovate grow and do what really matters. As a member of the Small and Medium Business (SMB) Solutions team, you will be responsible for selling and cross selling to new and existing Rogers SMB customers and promoting the benefit of the full suite of Roger's products and services.Reporting to the Sales Manager, SMB Sales, this position is responsible for consultative sales and over the phone promotion of a full suite of Rogers' products and services to small and mid market business customers.
This will include:
- Wireless voice and data
- Internet access
- Business phone services and a variety of applications
- Unified Communications
- Fibre and Data Center Solutions
We are looking for exceptional sales professionals who excel at sales prospecting and business development. Interested applicants should be motivated by the challenge of developing new customer relationships and increasing revenue growth within their existing client base and territory.
- Leverage existing internal sources of sales leads while identifying new sources of opportunities for sales in the Small Business segment through prospecting and consultative selling.
- Represent Rogers in the promotion and sales of select Roger's products over the phone and at special events plus any customer follow-up from the sales process.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with Small and Medium size Business Accounts and the clients it serves for the purpose of accessing and increasing the penetration rate of select products in targeted MDU's.
- Assist in the development of strategies that minimize the competitive threat, retain existing customers and increase our revenues from these customers.
- Attract Business customers to purchase Digital Cable TV, Rogers Hi Speed Internet, Rogers Business Phone, Rogers Wireless solutions, Rogers Fibre and Data Center solutions as well as Rogers Unified Communications and other select products.
- Manage and update your business in Salesforce.com as well as Insidesales.com on a consistent basis and maintain to all key performance indicators.
- Engage in regular monthly and quarterly business reviews and daily/weekly forecast activities.
- Participate in funnel meetings, as appropriate, as well as planning and delivery of sections of the annual territory and account plans.
- Leverage product/company/industry expertise to overcome objections, land new accounts and secure upgrade opportunities within our existing customer base where appropriate.
- Contact customers and prospects daily via phone to identify, manage, and close up-sell or add-on opportunities through all sales stages.
- Gain access to key stakeholders for new account development.
- Leverage strong prospecting, account management and closing skills, to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly pipeline and forecast goals as well as other defined objectives.
- Meet established sales targets.
- Take accountability to ensure completion of the sales cycle.
- Thrive in a targeted sales environment.
- Demonstrate ability to positively influence customers (propose options/solutions).
- Ability to successfully implement a territory management strategy.
- Ability to clearly demonstrate and implement a Strong sales methodology through consultative and solution based sales.
- You will act as a Rogers's ambassador to our clients and provide them with a superior customer experience at all times.
- 3-5 years' of B2B experience and/or sales experience and/or telecommunications experience preferred.
- Uses thought leadership to build customer relationships and assist customers in developing business solutions using Roger's products and services.
- Small and Medium business sales experience is an asset.
- Organizes internal/external resources in response to customer needs.
- Exceptional skills with productivity tools such as MS Office & Outlook including Salesforce.com.
- Upbeat, self-motivated tenacious team player who is a fast learner, detail oriented, and has the ability to work independently.
- Above average written and verbal communication skills that translates well in person and on the phone.
- Telephone sales experience is an asset.
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- Experience successfully calling into Director or C-level positions.
- Outstanding organizational and follow-thru skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure and very tight deadlines.
- Excellent research skills with strong analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Experience working in a highly automated metrics based organization with a track record in achieving and succeeding goals.
Work Location: 8200 Dixie Rd (341), Brampton, ON
Posting Category/Function: Sales & Inside Sales
Requisition ID: 150896
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered.
We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.