HR Summer Student
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
Reporting to the Senior Manager Benefits & WAP, the HR Summer Student will play a key role in records management process, transitioning to a paperless system.
This job will require the successful incumbent to be onsite, at a physical workplace. The successful incumbent will have the ability to manage multiple deliverables in a complex, high volume environment. This individual must be a self-starter who will find ways to deliver most efficiently and effectively.
What you will do:
- Maintain confidentiality of all matters to which you have access
- Ensure records are properly archived and retrieved in Document Management tool
- Works collaboratively with HR teams to support the archival of records to facilitate efficient access to information
- Support the protection, retention of records, in accordance with Rogers policies
- Scan documents to support our paperless office initiative
- Escalates issues of processes/procedures as appropriate
- Adheres to internal and external audit requirements
- Support other projects &/or ad-hoc initiatives
- Document the process adopted for managing the paper forms and upload of e-copies
What you’ll bring:
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly; French is considered to be an asset
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing job priorities
- Good organizational skills and ability for keen attention to details
- College/University or equivalent work experience
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: 3 Months
Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Human Resources & Benefits
Requisition ID: 233854
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.