HR - New Grad Leadership Development Program - MTL
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
About Our New Grad Leadership Development Program:
Our New Grad Leadership Development Program gives new graduates the opportunity to be involved in meaningful projects, contribute real work, develop key skills and learn from a diverse group of leaders. We’re a fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic team that’s driven to solve problems and make an impact, and we believe in challenging work, rewarding opportunities and building an inclusive future for everyone.
We are building for tomorrow and as we plan for the future to make more possible for all Canadians, we believe it starts with new grads from coast-to-coast-to-coast. At Rogers, your journey is filled with limitless possibilities - let’s make your possible.
About Human Resources:
At Rogers, we are constantly changing and evolving in order to be the best, and we need the best and brightest people on our team to ensure we get there. Our Human Resources Business – Unit (HR) is responsible for shaping our talent, culture and engagement strategy – they believe our shared success is determined by the strength of our people.
- 12-month program that includes 2 six-month rotations
- Permanent placement after rotational program ends
Possible Areas of Rotation:
Organizational Development: Our in-house learning centre spans across the entire employee development journey. From training creation to facilitation and beyond. Your role on this team will include building and updating engaging learning assets for our employees. You’ll gain experience with ELearning software and instructional design.
HR Business Partner: Working with the lines of business across Rogers, the HR business partners provide guidance and support in all areas of HR, leveraging the data that drives us forward. You will support a group of HRBPs to provide analysis on a variety of HR metrics (eg. turnover, compensation, and headcount) and gain experience as an HR practitioner in the areas of employee relations, compensation, recruitment, and labour laws.
Talent Acquisition: Attracting the best talent across Canada from coast to coast to coast. This team works with all lines of business to assess vacancies and fill roles to keep our organization running at full steam year-round. You will have the opportunity to own the end to end recruitment process from posting the role to consulting our hiring managers in making a hiring decision.
- Entering your final year of your post secondary career or a recent grad (graduated between 2021 – 2022) in Human Resources, Business Management or equivalent (Must be graduated by program start date in May 2022)
- Must be fluently bilingual in French and English
- Outstanding analytical and methodical troubleshooting skills
- High level of attention to detail and a customer-service orientation
- Excellent influencing and communication skills, with ability to develop strong relationships
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills through demonstrated technical competence with Excel, PowerPoint and MS Word
What you can expect in return:
- A team that wins together!
- Paired with a mentor and a coach
- Exposure to executive leadership
- Job rotation
- Continuous growth and learning through personal and professional workshops as part of the New Grad program
- Hybrid work-from-home model when it is safe to do so
- A competitive salary and benefits that includes access to our Employee Share Accumulation Program, 50% off Rogers services and a variety of other perks
- A team that deeply cares about your development and long-term career at Rogers
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.